Niftybees

Hello all,

First of all I would like to say that I was in the market for 3 years (in 2008-2010) and as a novice I didn't put much attention and I have bought some good shares like ICICI, Maruti, Aban Offshore etc investing Rs. 1,28,000 (from various sources including Credit Card also) and when market began to panic in 2008-2009 I also panicked and sell all for just Rs.23000. After that I bought Bharti Airtel 20 shares for 443, moser baer 100 shares for 91, Tanla Solutions 50 for 76, Subex 100 for 96 and Nimbus Food 500 for 7.22 and timely I haven't pulled back myself and now again I am in a ditch. I forget about the shares.

Is there any strategy to overcome my loss (earlier loss of aprrox 1 lakh cannot be covered, I am only asking for current losses to be covered). shall I go for safe trading with Niftybees. If I sell the above shares I can only get a little above Rs. 10,000 and I can add another 10,000 to start with Niftybees. Please suggest and advice me what to do right now. What about forex trading though I know I can't focus continuously in this area as I am working in steel sector as full time service.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhakar

aryan.

Buying shares of good companies is very important but its more important to buy them at the right price.

If you cannot devote full time to trading, do not trade.

Sudhakar:

Focus on your investment process. Why did you buy the shares you bought. To generate returns and build wealth investing in equities, its very important to understand how you make your investment decisions. Keep your decision rules simple.

Also you need to commit atleast 10-12 hours a week consistently to

Never borrow money from Credit card to invest in shares. Your net loss after interest costs could be significantly higher than what you think it could be.

If you can share details of when you bought the shares (the dates) apart from the prices, may be I can help you a bit more with analysis and help you make changes.