NIFTY50 Stocks

MSN1979

It was actually clearly visible. China as a whole country was in lockdown. It only meant one thing, they are not going to produce anything which will be consumed by western customers. So it was visible to all who were not biased with $5 trillion dream and got off portfolio faster than others.
There is a lot of questions asked online about Indian Govt attitude, I have seen some reports which are saying govt should take a more result oriented approach, we are in short supply of medical equipment's, ventilators, protective gear, but the govt focus is on Clapping, Lights etc. What do you guys think the govt is on track like china, south korea and germany or we are being mislead?

mohan.sic

There is a lot of questions asked online about Indian Govt attitude, I have seen some reports which are saying govt should take a more result oriented approach, we are in short supply of medical equipment's, ventilators, protective gear, but the govt focus is on Clapping, Lights etc. What do you guys think the govt is on track like china, south korea and germany or we are being mislead?
sir whtt is problem is clapping n lighting...its nice na... what is wrong

iwillwin

Can you share source where these questions are asked online....

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I’m a critic of Modi, however they are doing best what they could with available resources. India doesn’t have proper equipments for medical personal, ventilators for corona patients or hospital beds nor we have test kits.
However same is true for UK as well but their PM and health minister keep coming online every day and answer media question about lack of supply. And they give standard reply and most importantly admit they haven’t done enough tests.
That said, our govt should also assure about the equipment and what they are trying to do about test kits etc. Instead we are hearing news from dubious whatsapp forwards or news blogs about how many tests are done and where it can be done.

MSN1979

sir whtt is problem is clapping n lighting...its nice na... what is wrong
When did i say its wrong, I just asked a question based on a reports available online. As you can see I actually appriciated Mr. Modi for being pro active. When I can do that, I can also ask a question when I see some issues or I can't?

I would only say its wrong when they fail to provide protective gear, equipment etc to doctor's and hospital staff and much needed medical care to people.

iwillwin

Don't you think these are politically motivated news items....no country in the world was prepared for the pandemic...
In this environment of fear if leader of the nation is willing to spread some cheer or positivity what is wrong in it...
If PM comes and says that 1.5 lac to 2 lac people will die....more would die out of fear and other illness...
Out population can be used to our advantage or disadvantage it's how u chose to speak
Fear will aggravate anxiety, hypertension, diabetes etc....those who are not affected will also be in shock....
So far we are better than rest of world given the population we have....
Let's fight this with more positive thoughts and hope...

Last edited:

MSN1979

Do you think these are politically motivated news items....no country in the world was prepared for the pandemic...
In this environment of fear if leader of the nation is willing to spread some cheer or positivity what is wrong in it...
If PM comes and says that 1.5 lac to 2 lac people will die....more would die out of fear and other illness...
Fear will aggravate anxiety, hypertension, diabetes etc....those who are not affected will also be in shock....

Why anything questioned against the govt is politically motivated? just thinking on the sides of if India is well prepared for this pandemic.

Lot of us Pro BJP and Pro Congress and other parties, We need people who are PRO country :)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Do you think these are politically motivated news items....no country in the world was prepared for the pandemic...
Out population can be used to our advantage or disadvantage it's how u chose to speak
its not true. Every country has disaster recovery department. There task is to be ready with a plan if such things happen. They are called one in 10 year may be but they have to be ready with plan in few hours/days. That's how we reach to flood affected or earth quack hit parts of India in time.

Nothing wrong in asking if govt has ordered more ventilators or it was left to individual states to procure. And what's been done with getting more 3M masks which US is trying to keep for themselves. etc etc..

Mahindra coming in saying we will make ventilators is one thing, but govt saying we have placed order is another.