NIFTY50 Stocks

Bear mkt has no support.. it will stop where it wants to stop.. it does not care about our opinion .. when Vix is at 60/70/80 ... 500 pts is nothing and can happen in few minutes.... this is unprecedented situation .. it can stop at 7.5 or it can go to 6 or 5 .. nothing is ruled out ....5K is just 60% correction which is not unheard of
just 60%? just? :(
It may be not unheard of but its definitely rare event.

Schatz

Just 2 months back Atul Suri had forecast nifty target of 13700 by March 2021...just to share how accurate can experts be....
not commenting about anybody in particular ... but IMO most of the experts are very good in marketing themselves .. i say this all the time guys who trade well dont speak well (ofcourse there r exceptions)... they r nt seen in public domain...

MSN1979

SBI is close to its 52wL and at less than half of its 52wH
ICICI's performance is tad better than SBI.
PSUs like ongc, ioc, hindalco are steeply down.
Tata's steel & motors are amongst the biggest losers.
L&T is amongst the worst performers.
RIL is down too but quite reasonably
TCS has been quite stable.
Bharti Airtel has been recommended by many "experts"

I feel SBI is safest bet to expect good returns in 1 year.
RIL will not fail its loyal investors.
If Tata's pull up their socks (and dont acquire anouther corus and jaguar or land rover), motors&steel can be goldmines from these levels
TCS is best to invest for 3, 5 or 10 years
Indusind can double (or triple) your money in short time if it doesn't turn out to be another Yes.

Expert advice solicited.

I agree with all, except Indusid bank, something doesn't feel right about that fall and is not aligned with nifty fall. Anyone else feels that way?

I am not going to discriminate, going to invest at all levels in all stocks equally of Nifty Fifty and going to add extra 30% in SBI only exception Indus id. Thinking of adding at whenever a new low is made, Trying to catch a falling knife :(. But that's me a kniffe catcher!

Feb 2020....search for Atul Suri video in Google....u will find one
Till mid Feb 2020 , Nifty was 12K, downfall had not started, there was no worldwide panic about corona and few could have predicted that market would start their 30% fall starting end of Feb.

So the "expert" could have given target of 13700 by March 2020 (not March 2021)

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Till mid Feb 2020 , Nifty was 12K, downfall had not started, there was no worldwide panic about corona and few could have predicted that market would start their 30% fall starting end of Feb.

It was actually clearly visible. China as a whole country was in lockdown. It only meant one thing, they are not going to produce anything which will be consumed by western customers. So it was visible to all who were not biased with $5 trillion dream and got off portfolio faster than others.

iwillwin

Do u think budget day was a aberration...I feel it was a signal that something isn't right