Nifty Trading based on EOD

pannalal

Hi Pannalalji

Today entry executed and in hold with sl of 6209.24 for target of 6386.85.
Dipenduji, I hope you achieve the target and earn money. In any case, in long run, you will earn around 900 points in a year but the profit from year to year may vary. In stock market, it is always the probability, no guarantee. Trading is all about high earning and risk control.:thumb:

pannalal

Pannalalji,

As the strategy is EOD basis, I think the position is still open with sl as the target not achieved (Today's High of NF is 6276).
Dipenduji,

It seems you have invested in Nifty expiring on 31th Oct 2013. If this the case, you need to rollover to November expiring. Based on the additional points, you need to give extra amount (convert to point), add these to target and stop loss.

Hi Friends,

I am O N Reddy from Hyderabad, I am trading stocks for the last 15 years on and often,to be honest its always been a loss making game.

For the last one year i have studied lots of you-tube videos & technical tutorials and and feel EOD delivery,OI &qty data plays very crucial role in the price movement of the stock on next day.

I along with a friend developed small software to give EOD delivery data automatically for OI change%,delivery % rise,delivery qty change,COC% change,FII data on cash,INDEX and stocks.......

Still lot of improvements are being done to the software.