Nifty Trade log...!

msa5678

One can make very good living by trading....this is absolutely certain...many have been doing it for years.

You have to find a method which suits your mental setup and is easy to implement and go on taking trades without worrying about outcome of indivisual trades. If the method is competent and is based on sound trading principles and if you are following good money management....the method will certainly make money over reasonable number of trades. There is no doubt,ambiguity, luck factor etc involved....:)

Smart_trade
Thanks ST for the encouragement, If anybody
else would have said the same , I would have some
iota of doubt left. But coming from you there is no
scope of that. I shall keep the words of wisdom as a
guideline and try to acheive my humble goals.

Market refuses to show strength and yet it refuses to fall... The discount is huge on nf...still sellers not showing initiative to sell aggressively... Its a Market that has "mera baap chor hai" written all over it. It'll pick my pocket the moment i pick a side... hit my sl with disdain...! There is a morning show of kung fu panda 3D at 10.30...going to watch that instead...bye all...!

PGDIMES

Market refuses to show strength and yet it refuses to fall... The discount is huge on nf...still sellers not showing initiative to sell aggressively... Its a Market that has "mera baap chor hai" written all over it. It'll pick my pocket the moment i pick a side... hit my sl with disdain...! There is a morning show of kung fu panda 3D at 10.30...going to watch that instead...bye all...!
Linkon pakde gaye... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: