Nifty Swing Trading System - Back tested - Highly Profitable Results

Based on the back test results is it a good system to trade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would appreciate it if you can give some insight in your system. What is it using? RSI? MA Crossover? MACD?

Also since you bought it from someone, can you point out the source of your AFL? So that we know what are the internals of this system!
AFL /system seller will never tell you what his system is based on.....he will try to keep it as much secret as possible...else how will they sell their systems ?

Smart_trade

AFL /system seller will never tell you what his system is based on.....he will try to keep it as much secret as possible...else how will they sell their systems ?

Smart_trade
Read his post again! He is not a seller and a user! He bought the AFL from someone/somewhere! What could be his loss to reveal that?

Read his post again! He is not a seller and a user! He bought the AFL from someone/somewhere! What could be his loss to reveal that?
My dear friend, you need to read my post again. I at no point said that Cubt is a system seller. But you were asking him the contact details of the person who he bought from so that you could get internals of the system from that person . My remark is in this context that the system seller will not reveal the internals of his system on which the system is based.Please dont create misunderstandings.

Smart_trade

DanPickUp

My dear friend, you need to read my post again. I at no point said that Cubt is a system seller. But you were asking him the contact details of the person who he bought from so that you could get internals of the system from that person . My remark is in this context that the system seller will not reveal the internals of his system on which the system is based.Please dont create misunderstandings.

Smart_trade
I second the above post from ST.

rkkarnani

Sir, max loss in a trade, max continues loss in a trade, plz elobrate in simple english.
If anyone would have started trading this AFL from 7th Jan 2008 , he would have lost till 14th Jan 2008 a Sum of Rs.80000/- in 10 trades ! I think this must be the MOST consecutive loss in this system.
However, if the person had NOT lost his faith on the system, in the very next 4 trades he would have gained a sum of over Rs.2.5 Lakhs ! :D

There are loosing streaks in the system, but this is probably the biggest. And Cubt has already mentioned that on full Month basis , there have been just a single loosing month since 2008 ! And that is fantastic!

SaravananKS

Here One Key Point is Ignored that is Money management Having 2 Lakh for 4 Lots Nifty will not sufficient for Swing Trading.... Since There is always gap up/Down danger is there......

It is Possible to Develop a system based on Moving Average or ATR Based with Optimization then reduce the Capital

it will produce great ROI But in real world it needs good luck on early stage of trading..

Unless one has Strong believe on a system it is very hard to trade mechanically over the period...
:thumb:

Smart_trade
ST, let him have the first opportunity of replying to something he has been asked! If he tells something, it's going to benefit you as well, right? Why blame someone else for creating misunderstanding my friend when u r not even being asked a question? Take it cool, if a person shares something on the forum, it's going to benefit u as well, isn't it?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Its better not to discuss anything further about the system I guess, or else I would be named as a system seller. Am not intended to sell anything here, after all I just started using it in real time.

As the seniors said, its not just the system which is a holy grail, its the conviction we have on our system n how consistent we r in the trade even after series of lossing trades.

ST, let him have the first opportunity of replying to something he has been asked! If he tells something, it's going to benefit you as well, right? Why blame someone else for creating misunderstanding my friend when u r not even being asked a question? Take it cool, if a person shares something on the forum, it's going to benefit u as well, isn't it?
I prefer not to respond to this post.

I am treating this matter closed from my side. Good luck to you.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.