NIFTY scalping

Hello friends,

I have been trading this technique.I use iris.with the swing indicator.charts are of 5min candles.with the break of the first bar or candle.the trade is begun.the formula is simple.A 10point direction on the swing is taken.that is if the low of the bar (closing) was 5462.then you enter at 5472.just keep an eye on the highs & lows (closing)say the nifty (futures) made a high of 5524(closing).then your stop loss or SAR comes at 5514.the trade is short from this level. Any one has tryed this method.please reply.I will give a real trade i took with this method.the stop loss is from 7points to 18points,depending on the market.
:lol: shivkumar :lol:

Hello friends,

I have been trading this technique.I use iris.with the swing indicator.charts are of 5min candles.with the break of the first bar or candle.the trade is begun.the formula is simple.A 10point direction on the swing is taken.that is if the low of the bar (closing) was 5462.then you enter at 5472.just keep an eye on the highs & lows (closing)say the nifty (futures) made a high of 5524(closing).then your stop loss or SAR comes at 5514.the trade is short from this level. Any one has tryed this method.please reply.I will give a real trade i took with this method.the stop loss is from 7points to 18points,depending on the market.

lasty66

Hello friends,

Hi shivkumar,
pls put up some charts....so that we see ur entries /exits

sumosanammain

Hello friends,

You are using the word closing........ I did not understand this. " Low of the bar ( closing) was 5462 " What does that mean? take the close of that bar? or the low of that bar? or wait for the bar to close before considering its low?

Todays trade. nifty opened gap down.nifty made a high of 5108 at 9.35. So we went short at 5098 with a swing of 10 points.nifty made a low of 5060 and turned.our stop loss or SAR is at 5070.long.nifty at 5100 our SAR comes at 5090.nifty surges forward to 5140.As the range is getting we increase our swing point also to 20 points.due to volatility.wide range.nifty makes a high of 5200.Our SAR is at 5180.