NIFTY order got triggered on Saturday?

I was testing the zerodha order placement system as I just opened an account with them. I placed an order at Market for NIFTY futures thinking that I could just cancel it as I had been able to do that for other equity futures. But the order got triggered! I then got out at market for a loss. This happened at around 1:18 pm on Saturday.

Zerodha shows the Dec contract currently trading at 12380.... I thought markets were closed on Saturday. What is going on?

Its already mentioned on the kite home page "Today is an exchange mock trading day. You may receive live ticks and your orders may go through. These are dummy transactions and are wiped automatically the next day. "

I was testing the zerodha order placement system as I just opened an account with them. I placed an order at Market for NIFTY futures thinking that I could just cancel it as I had been able to do that for other equity futures. But the order got triggered! I then got out at market for a loss. This happened at around 1:18 pm on Saturday.

Zerodha shows the Dec contract currently trading at 12380.... I thought markets were closed on Saturday. What is going on?
mock trading day. market was off on saturday.