Hi everyone at Traderji,

I am newbie here and very happy to be among an experienced trading community.

I am an UK qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Management Accountant, US Qualified Internal Auditor, Qualified Cost Accountant from India and a Gold Medalist in MBA.

I was living abroad for the past 22 years and have now moved to Chennai, India. I am working as a Senior GM-Finance in a large corporate, based in Chennai.

I have experience in trading Options (strategies only)

And my main present area of interest is in data analysis, statistical analysis and number crunching of Nifty options and Nifty futures.

I favour a more relaxed way of trading Nifty, and avoid day trading. Moreover, my preferred trading method is non-directional.

I am here to benefit from the immense experience of traderji members, and also contribute wherever I can.

Looking forward to mutually beneficial interaction.

niftycallsputs

tomjerry

And my main present area of interest is in data analysis, statistical analysis and number crunching of Nifty options and Nifty futures.
Hi, welcome to traderji.

Have a look at my daily analysis of Nifty options and Nifty futures at http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/42559-email-id-web-link-user-name.html . I am new for nifty options and trying to improve on this field. I am not trading options strategies but directional options trading and intraday trading. Your inputs, suggestions, etc. and specifically your way/method of nifty options and nifty futures analysis will be highly appreciated for me to learn from you.

Hi everyone at Traderji,

I am newbie here and very happy to be among an experienced trading community.

I am an UK qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Management Accountant, US Qualified Internal Auditor, Qualified Cost Accountant from India and a Gold Medalist in MBA.

I was living abroad for the past 22 years and have now moved to Chennai, India. I am working as a Senior GM-Finance in a large corporate, based in Chennai.

I favour a more relaxed way of trading Nifty, and avoid day trading. Moreover, my preferred trading method is non-directional.

I am here to benefit from the immense experience of traderji members, and also contribute wherever I can.

Looking forward to mutually beneficial interaction.

niftycallsputs
Hi, If you can share any tips of option trading, that will be very helpful

niftycallsputs
Welcome...and looking forward to hear more about your strategies.

Please open a new thread in the options / derivatives section (http://www.traderji.com/options/ or http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/) or ask the mods to move this thread there....so that your thread can have wider participation.

Looks like the Thanks button is not available in the "Introductions" section. Now that's another reason to move the thread from here. Wonder what other forum features are not available here...hmm.

Last edited: