• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone,

Please find attached as today's observation--

Except for first trade as per OI all trades would have been ended in losses(as per my trading system of OI though). The S/R levels are working with real perfection so far but still need to figure out the fake S/R breakouts.

I am still saying the same thing. Under current situation, according to me, it looks like nifty is ready to go upwards. I am expecting a quick 100 points up move in next 2 days. According to me 6730 and 6770 are next resistance and 6685 and 6645 are next support.

Is anybody here who can help me out to filter out fake breakouts while crossing these S/Rs?

Thanks...

Attachments

toughard

Hello everyone,

Please find attached as today's observation--

Except for first trade as per OI all trades would have been ended in losses(as per my trading system of OI though). The S/R levels are working with real perfection so far but still need to figure out the fake S/R breakouts.

I am still saying the same thing. Under current situation, according to me, it looks like nifty is ready to go upwards. I am expecting a quick 100 points up move in next 2 days. According to me 6730 and 6770 are next resistance and 6685 and 6645 are next support.

Is anybody here who can help me out to filter out fake breakouts while crossing these S/Rs?

Thanks...
Dear mithun, I told you very openly that COI is very dynamic, short lived & non dependable indicator....

More importantly Breakouts are very BAD set ups...

these two points are clearly reflecting in your trade journal toady..

please see my points from earlier post...

4- break outs are really BAD set ups. it will result in TRAP 90% of the time?

5- COI is very dynamic and short leaved. taking confirmation form them will be like taking 50-50 chance. at the same time pleas mind that RATE of COI which can better to your studies.

BabaMagic

Morning All,

As Per MACD Divergence,
Nifty Spot should close below 6696.50 & Bank Nifty Spot should close below 12907.50.

Lets C if that happens today.

Cheers!

Till yesterday , Implied volatility of options was increasing and in case of puts , it had touched roughly 39-40. By 16th or on 16th , it is expected that IVs may touch something like 50. But today again there is a relief as IVs have decreased.
Isn't it an opportunity to buy calls and puts?
In case in next 10 days IVs go up and also market giving a swing in one direction, followed by a big swing on election result day , the prices on at least one side will surly go up like anything , giving overall profit.
Expert's views please..

toughard

with 90 % trap rate shouldn't you be trading breakout fails ?
vertigo, that's what my profile pic says... a logical symbol declaring if A is False then B is true:thumb:

toughard

Till yesterday , Implied volatility of options was increasing and in case of puts , it had touched roughly 39-40. By 16th or on 16th , it is expected that IVs may touch something like 50. But today again there is a relief as IVs have decreased.
Isn't it an opportunity to buy calls and puts?
In case in next 10 days IVs go up and also market giving a swing in one direction, followed by a big swing on election result day , the prices on at least one side will surly go up like anything , giving overall profit.
Expert's views please..
you are right... this is not new situation for traders who trade INFY options regularly... IV is UP then everything(CE & PE) is UP... buy now sell just before event and make some good gains to reduce your risk on your further structures...:thumb:

TradeOptions

@trade option:-
R u doing publicity of your this software???
I am glad that you asked this question. Many guys would have same view like you, so I would like to clarify that I am simply a user of these software and I get zero benefit if someone from traderji subscribe to the software vendors that I use. My purpose is to use the tools available for doing better trading and make money. I have no interest in doing any publicity for anyone.

Just one week ago I was very eager for creating some specific game plan to take the advantage of the MODI Month because there was so much hype for it. But so far this current series have proved out to be quite a flop show.

Moreover the exit poll results on 13 May have made the matters worse. Because for those guys like me, who have bearish view for the markets after the poll results, they still have to consider the probability of a sharp up move on 13 May if the exit polls gives clear majority to Modi and NDA.

If this exit poll jump was not coming in between then the down bias positions could have been created by now, but I have been forced to wait and watch for the time being.:(