Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raj232

I cracked the sheet. And found why the value is not populating. In Sheet51 ( which is in hidden state), Expiry date is hardcoded and because of that all conditions failed and value not getting populated.
Is it possible to fix the hardcoded Expiry date issue. Maybe an excel field where the date can manually be input if drop down is not possible.

Can anyone post working and unlocked copy of nifty and bank nifty sheet. earlier files are not working. tried the file which Ravi had posted but except futures data its not showing anything.

checkmate7

Can anyone post working and unlocked copy of nifty and bank nifty sheet. earlier files are not working. tried the file which Ravi had posted but except futures data its not showing anything.
Date Issue fixed..Sheet51 and data sheet is hidden but can be made to unhide if you wish to change something...

Attachments

checkmate7

checkmate, thanks for uploading the file, this is for stock derivative, can you upload for nifty and banknifty.
I only use for stock will check if BNF and nf with me is in working condition and will post according...

checkmate7

NF and BNF sheets with changes incorporated for working...Also attaching doc file which was present in the earlier zip file for changing expiry date.....

All credit to original creator :)

Attachments

Raj232

NF and BNF sheets with changes incorporated for working...Also attaching doc file which was present in the earlier zip file for changing expiry date.....

All credit to original creator :)
Yep, Original creator has definitely done good work. Keep t up !!!
In fact I created a similar file 3-4 years ago but without the coloration. In sideways markets there is not much clarity on direction of BNF.

Probably we should look deeper and suggest how it can be used as a crisp trading tool. :wideyed:

Yep, Original creator has definitely done good work. Keep t up !!!
In fact I created a similar file 3-4 years ago but without the coloration. In sideways markets there is not much clarity on direction of BNF.

Probably we should look deeper and suggest how it can be used as a crisp trading tool. :wideyed:
Sir i am using first time this excel ,how to use this excel plz explain
thank u