• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

travi

Please help!
Excel not updating values. Please help how to use these files!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Which excel sheet did you open?
Kindly read the last 20-30 posts, you'll know how to update the NSE URLs.
Post the error you're getting.
If you get circular reference error, just click ok and ignore them.

Sheet is password protected, you can view the formulas, but if you go to Formula tab and error-checking, it will show the error cell for that sheet.
Infact all sheets have this circular reference problem, but I assume, that the sheet still works if those errors are ignored.
Does anyone have password for Profitaker created file?

Raj232

Maybe a Good idea would be to publish all the xlsm files after updating links etc for 2017. What I was happy to see is "Weak Bull" as the current status . Thanks again !!! :thumb::thumb:

But many read-only fields stay 0, so I think the values are not computing correctly.
Eg: IV is 0 on main sheet, that isn't supposed to be like that.

travi

Maybe a Good idea would be to publish all the xlsm files after updating links etc for 2017. What I was happy to see is "Weak Bull" as the current status . Thanks again !!! :thumb::thumb:
OAT files should work for everyone, just need to update the NO or BNO URL under data > connections > NIFTY OPTION > properties > Definition tab
EDIT QUERY

Page loads in browser, select desired month and click import.

Raj232

OAT files should work for everyone, just need to update the NO or BNO URL under data > connections > NIFTY OPTION > properties > Definition tab
EDIT QUERY

Page loads in browser, select desired month and click import.
Thanks. I'm using Excel 2013 and have macros enabled. However, after selecting only the data (covering the option table) and doing the import, teh excel refreshed but was getting "VALUES" in most cells. Not sure what I did wrong .. :)

travi

Thanks. I'm using Excel 2013 and have macros enabled. However, after selecting only the data (covering the option table) and doing the import, teh excel refreshed but was getting "VALUES" in most cells. Not sure what I did wrong .. :)
can u post screenshot?