Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Senior Please comment.

In earlier posts, Raj had elaborated that COI is crucial data point for Intra day decision. and if PE COI> CECOI, then it is bullish.
Today July 13, 2016, at 1.30 pm the COi situation is
8500 CE CI is 11.00 lacs and the COI for 8500 PE is 3.35 lacs. right from morning the CE COI has been very high than PE COI.

I did not find the market going down. How to interpret this situation.

Thanks

amitrandive

Profittaker,

Tried for stock options , using all the info given in the Word document for Infy.The selection does not give the selection of strike price for INfy options.

Please advise.

Profittaker,

Tried for stock options , using all the info given in the Word document for Infy.The selection does not give the selection of strike price for INfy options.

Please advise.

Dear Amit Sir,
I think you may changed Link in Edit Web Query window.

Try do this:
Step 1 : Go to Data (in Excel) --> Connection ---> Select STOCK FUTURE -->
Properties --> Select Defination Tab ---> Click Edit Query --> Just Change Stock name from RELIANCE to INFY in Address Bar and click Go --> Click Import --> Click ok --> Click Close.

Step 2 : Go to Data (in Excel) --> Connection ---> Select STOCK OPTION -->
Properties --> Select Defination Tab ---> Click Edit Query --> Just Change Stock name from RELIANCE to INFY in Address Bar and click Go --> Click Import --> Click ok --> Click Close.

amitrandive

Dear Amit Sir,
I think you may changed Link in Edit Web Query window.

Try do this:
Step 1 : Go to Data (in Excel) --> Connection ---> Select STOCK FUTURE -->

Step 2 : Go to Data (in Excel) --> Connection ---> Select STOCK OPTION -->
Thanks Profittaker
Amazing help as everytime!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Is it possible to remove the 52 row limit ?
This would help in recording the 3 or 4 min data continuously.

Dear Kumar,
Option Chain Data is fetching from Nse Site. This Data will update every 2 or 3 Minutes once in this site. Some times taking more than 5 Miuntes also.

Now Data is saving every 15 minutes once in Auto Sheet. I will try to Save Every 5 Minutes in Auto Sheet.

wisp

Dear Kumar,
Option Chain Data is fetching from Nse Site. This Data will update every 2 or 3 Minutes once in this site. Some times taking more than 5 Miuntes also.

Now Data is saving every 15 minutes once in Auto Sheet. I will try to Save Every 5 Minutes in Auto Sheet.
There was a file Raj OATS options chain analyzer, it is not in the downloads, where can I find it? does it still work?

john302928

Hi HealthRaj. It was indeed a very informative post. Thank you for that.
I would like to get a clarification on your statement under RULE:1

"BULLs have LONG Positions in the market. So to protect their LONGs they take the Opposite positions in the Options market by selling the PUTS (PE) to hedge their positions, so that if the market goes in the opposite direction of their Longs they can make money using Options."

Here you have mentioned that when BULLS are long in market they do short sell the PE. But when market goes in opposite direction, they CANT make money in PE. Because they had shorted PE. If we say "market goes in opposite direction of BULLS then it is BEARS and they supposed to buy PE not shorting PE. If they had shorted they will loose further because PE will start rising.

So I feel it supposed to be like this
When BULLS are long in EQ then either they have to be long in PE or short CALLS then only they can get benefited even if market goes opposite direction
Please correct me if I am wrong