Nifty levels technical analysis.

Hi TraderJi's,

Goodmorning from a beginner. I am new to option trading but very eager to learn the nuances of trading. I trade in small amount and usually buy 1-2 lots of nifty. I have not tried stock options.

Kindly advice me every day about the technical levels for nifty( SUPPORT and RESISTANCE levels) which can help me in making some money.

Also suggest me in learning these techniques (all technical analysis in option trading/stock trading) so that I can do my own analysis.Is there any book that teaches all(or most) of the technical analysis necessary for trading. If there is...please suggest some books which you guru's have learnt and using the knowledge obtained from reading those books.

Is there any magazine in india specific for technical analysis that teach in simple english.

I want to learn and use the techniques to make a handsome money to buy a house within the next 6 months. Help me in acheiving my ambition(buying a house).

Thanks in advance.:)

Hi TraderJi's,

Goodmorning from a beginner. I am new to option trading but very eager to learn the nuances of trading. I trade in small amount and usually buy 1-2 lots of nifty. I have not tried stock options.

Kindly advice me every day about the technical levels for nifty( SUPPORT and RESISTANCE levels) which can help me in making some money.

Also suggest me in learning these techniques (all technical analysis in option trading/stock trading) so that I can do my own analysis.Is there any book that teaches all(or most) of the technical analysis necessary for trading. If there is...please suggest some books which you guru's have learnt and using the knowledge obtained from reading those books.

Is there any magazine in india specific for technical analysis that teach in simple english.

I want to learn and use the techniques to make a handsome money to buy a house within the next 6 months. Help me in acheiving my ambition(buying a house).

Thanks in advance.:)

check this site to get pivot and resistance support levels..

www.pivotpointscalculator.blogspot.com