NIFTY Intraday Trading - My Daily performance

tradedatrend

Hi Tradedatrend,

I am using NIFTY Trading System which was provided to me as a part of my training. though in the tutorials they teach other systems and strategies too, I am just using NIFTY trading system.. too early to comment on it as I need to consistently use it for 3 months..

While I can post the signals prior to I trade (if you want), but I don't want this thread to appear like I am posting calls... I just want to keep a track of my performance so that I can learn from my mistakes and also get feedback from experts here..
so in a nutshell I can assume, you check the support & resistance on chat at a timeframe of your choice and then Buy on breach of resistance and Sell on breach of support

hope i got it right ?

so in a nutshell I can assume, you check the support & resistance on chat at a timeframe of your choice and then Buy on breach of resistance and Sell on breach of support

hope i got it right ?
In additional to Support and Resistance there are additional indicators such as EMA and trend confirmation based on Fibonacci levels to enter the trade at correct levels... and system also tells when to trade and when not to trade based on some back end calculations which really helps in increasing success rate..

What I am really learning is that any strategy with reasonably good success rate will work if used consistently with strict money management and risk management...

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Date: 08-Oct-2014

NIFTY Call was:
ACTION: SELL Below 7875
Targets: 7858/7836 and below
Stop-loss: 7898

Performance was:
Executed call at: NO Trade
Closed at: NO Trade
Profit/Loss Points: NO Trade

Cumulative Performance:
No. of Calls: 7
No. of Successful calls: 4
No. of stop losses: 0
No. of no trades: 3
Net Nifty points gained: 89 points

Comments: NIFTY wasn't trending.. boring day

As per your call there was a trade, why did you not executed?
Hi,

I usually wait for the trend to sustain (That's the reason you see that my entry is bit delayed and it either above or below levels and not always at the calls trading strategy provides) and as you saw it, it really didn't sustain at those levels... In the past I had lost money by such calls which don't sustain.. Now, you may ask what if it had gone up while I was waiting for it to sustain. That's alright for me, in one of the posts above I actually missed an opportunity while watching it to sustain.. I know its a terrible feeling when you miss an opportunity, its even more terrible when your system or strategy provided accurate signals but you didn't execute it.. But remember securing capital is more important...

Date: 09-Oct-2014

NIFTY Call was:
ACTION: BUY Above 7975
Targets: 8000/8025 and above
Stop-loss: 7945

Performance was:
Executed call at: 7977
Closed at: 8000
Profit/Loss Points: 23

Cumulative Performance:
No. of Calls: 8
No. of Successful calls: 5
No. of stop losses: 0
Net Nifty points gained: 112 points

Comments: It appeared like NIFTY is going go up beyond 8000, but it was resisting between 7990 and 8000 and I closed it at around 2:55 PM... Guess profit booking there after dropped it below 7990

bunti_k23

Good going keep it up:thumb:
Best wishes ,
Amit.

Date: 10-Oct-2014

NIFTY Call was:
ACTION: BUY Above 7925
Targets: 7940/7960 and above
Stop-loss: 7900

Performance was:
Executed call at: 7927
Closed at: 7900
Profit/Loss Points: -25

Cumulative Performance:
No. of Calls: 9
No. of Successful calls: 5
No. of stop losses: 1
Net Nifty points gained: 87 points

Comments: As the Risk Reward ratio on target 1 wasn't good I waited for it to reach target 2 which was never achieved and it went on descending to hit stop loss... May be I shouldn't have entered the trade seeing that risk reward ratio wasn't promising.

Date: 13-Oct-2014

NIFTY Call was:
ACTION: BUY Above 7855
Targets: 7875/7895 and above
Stop-loss: 7835

Performance was:
Executed call at: 7864
Closed at: 7895
Profit/Loss Points: 31

Cumulative Performance:
No. of Calls: 10
No. of Successful calls: 6
Net Nifty points gained: 118 points

Comments: Waited for a clear close price above Buy call and then executed, so there was a delay, however it made it to target 2 so still in profits.

Date: 14-Oct-2014

NIFTY Call was:
ACTION: SELL Below 7880
Targets: 7860/7835 and below
Stop-loss: 7900

Performance was:
Executed call at: 7878
Closed at: 7860
Profit/Loss Points: 18

Cumulative Performance:
No. of Calls: 11
No. of Successful calls: 7
Net Nifty points gained: 136 points

Comments: At 10:40 there was a close below 7880... executed and reached target 1 in a matter of 10 minutes.