Nifty intra day - angular movement levels

Hi friends,

I am sharing my intraday Nifty levels in this thread. All the levels are based on one of the forecasting Mr.Gann used. It mainly depends on price movement in-relationship with angles. How price aligns with a particular angle and tends to obey the same. You can find plenty of material in Internet regarding this subject.

TRADES ARE TAKEN ON 5MIN TF CHART WITH CLOSE ABOVE THE PRICE MENTIONED

So, Friends I ll update daily the levels here. If you like enjoy them.

Disclaimer: This analysis is just my views and purely for reference and educational purpose only. If your taking trades based on this make sure to consult your financial advisor or to do your own analysis before taking trades. As I am not responsible for the profit/Loss you incur.

With Regards,
Shankar:clap::thumb:

Last edited:

anup

Trade 01 levels: NIFTY FUT : Dec 23 2015
Sorry to butt in, giving live calls in this forum is against the forum laws sir.You might even be banned or given warning.

However you can publish your calls after the market hours.Please read the forum rules. Instead of giving the fish you can teach us how to go fishing.
You can teach us how to use gann angles.

Regards,
Anup

Sorry to butt in, giving live calls in this forum is against the forum laws sir.You might even be banned or given warning.

However you can publish your calls after the market hours.Please read the forum rules. Instead of giving the fish you can teach us how to go fishing.
You can teach us how to use gann angles.

Regards,
Anup
Thanks bro.. i didnt knew it.. i ll remove the post and stop live calls n publish after hours

anup

Thanks bro.. i didnt knew it.. i ll remove the post and stop live calls n publish after hours
Great. Can you please teach us on analysis part and help us understand your method. It will be great learning experience for everyone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great. Can you please teach us on analysis part and help us understand your method. It will be great learning experience for everyone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
sure bro.. since I follow Gann & Elliot I ll teach you. As I too was a retail trailer who had hell of a loss in the initial stages & fought my way up again with knowledge its always great to share knowledge.