nifty historic IEOD for past 10 yrs needed

Hi,
I am looking for Nifty (spot) historic IEOD (5 mins) for past 10 yrs. I wish to subscribe with the datafeed vendor who can provide the same. I need it for nifty index only and not other stocks.
Based on various datafeed vendors suggested by members of this site, I could find most of them provide past 20 days or upto 2 months back data only. However its not sufficient for backtesting of my strategy.

Suggestions pls..

haushang

Hi,
I am looking for Nifty (spot) historic IEOD (5 mins) for past 10 yrs. I wish to subscribe with the datafeed vendor who can provide the same. I need it for nifty index only and not other stocks.
Based on various datafeed vendors suggested by members of this site, I could find most of them provide past 20 days or upto 2 months back data only. However its not sufficient for backtesting of my strategy.

Suggestions pls..
buddy first of all activate ur PM

than PM me ur mail id
Dear Haushy, thanks for offering to help me. I am new to this forum and I see that neither do I have access to receive PM nor send PM to anyone on this forum. Went through some earlier threads on PM and it says only few ppl get this previlige.
If you can share some info in open forum it would be really helpful to me as well as other members.
From past few days I have been talking to many data vendors but none of them are able to offer past 10 yrs nifty index data. I feel its not worth for me to subscribe data feed without having historic data so that I know when my trading system fails. I have seen my trading system work for atleast 4 yrs but that was more of manual observation and I want to be sure by getting actual statistics.

regards, mkhokale