Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Dear Nishikant & Friends,

Look At The Irony Of Things, While All The Posts & The Thread Has Been Deleted With No Traces Of The Ghastly Posts, We Still Have This Thread Populated By People Offering Their Suggestions.

What Is Most Important To This Thread Is Nishikant's Update About The Markets Which Everybody Looks Forward To So Eagerly To Keep Them On The Right Side Of The Market.

In View Of All That I Have Seen So Far, Spare A Minute To Think Also About Traderji What He Can & Can't Implement Since This Forum Software Is A Third Party Software & Not Something Developed By Traderji Himself, Where He Can Incorporate Things Suggested By Friends Here, I Am Sure Traderji Will Find Ways Before Things That Shouldn't Be Posted Filtered Before They Appear.

If Nobody Had Posted Anything In Response To The Ghastly Attack On Nishikant & This Thread, Nishikant's Update For Today Would Still Have Been Almost At The Top For Easy Access To All Those Who Look Forward To It For Guidance.

Therefore, It Is A Request & A Suggestion To Everybody Not To Respond At All By Writing Anything, Just Use The Report Button & Matter Will Be Taken Care Of As Soon As It Is Possible For Traderji, Which Will Leave The Thread With No Traces Of Any Mishappenings.

Even, This Post Of Mine Disturbs The All Important Update Of Nishikant's Pushing It Back By One Post.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

linkon7

My appeal to Traderji and forum members,
Once upon a time this forum was considered best for learning the trading. There were so many Gems like Saint, Ashish, CV, Karthik Marar whose post will be full of teachings and they were always helpful for newcomers. This was one of the main reason for popularity of this forum.The policy of traderji that any member can post on any thread was to encourage discussion. Lateron some vested interested members started troubling the thread owners and unfortunately the threads were closed or they were forced to leave the forum, Saint Sirs thread was closed thanks to some Kanchan and VPS. CV sir was forced to leave. Ashish has gone Karthik also does not post much now days.Now today or tommorrow Even Nishikant also may go. Such a filthy language is appearing or remaining on Forum is itself failure of Administration.
I appeal all of you to save this great forum.
I request Traderji to change the policy. Threads should be controlled by thread owner. Any thing contrary to the theme of thread can be discussed in other thread but contrary opinion should not be allowed to be posted in the thread however it should be ensured that thread can be accessed by every member.
Any post should not appear until and unless it is approved by the Moderator. If it is taking even few hours let it be.
Traderji can not control registration of members if they want to register with different name or from different IP but he can control the appearance on the thread. Post should not be put on thread until and unless cleared by Admn.
The posts from doubtful IDs or new comers should be monitored in the begining.
Dear Members,
We are coming here for learning and if possible to earn our bread. If we can get some butter we are very happy. In this bad world of trading where people dont hesitate to win by hook or crook survival is very difficult. And in this fight for survival slight help from a member or any member should be appreciated. Thread owner shares his knowledge or outcome with members. He puts efforts, devotes his time to keep the thread update. I appreciate Nishikants thread because the levels given by him help some where. I have not seen such accurate level so far. I am a 60 minute flowtrader where these levels does not matter at all. But I wait for the analysis of Nishikant ji. It shows that movement of Nifty can be predicted and can be predicted up to decimals and not one day or 2 days or one week or 2 week but continuously for weeks. Now his analysis shows that it is possible. If he can do it by using some effort others also can try. Our focus should be learning and we should not deviate from that path. I appeal all of you to remain cool and donot use foul language and maintain the decorum of forum.
I agree with MT 100%.
Effort and energy of Nishikant is enjoyed by hundreds of followers here. One person attacks the thread with filthy language and threatens to undo all the good work.

This needs to be checked and i am sure moderators are doing their best. I strongly feel any new post from a new user needs to be approved before it is displayed. This was practiced before and has been abandoned for the benefit of new users. I think this practice has to be reinstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.