Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

It is very important that all members strictly adhere to the forum rules mentioned at http://www.traderji.com/rules.php

Any violation of the forum rules and/or the use of offensive language in this thread will lead to a permenant ban and closure of this thread.
Traderji,
I never seen Nishikant using abusive language or violating any forum rules. He takes great pains and selflessly, makes an effort to post his analysis on this thread every day without fail. There are plenty of people here including myself who eagerly wait for his views.

Just because one person wishes to hijack this thread, you cannot penalize every follower of this thread by banning and closing the thread itself.

Some of the followers have become very sensitive to anyone posting unjustified opinion on market direction in this thread. They are benefiting from Nishikant's view and they dont want anyone or anything to happen that will (hopefully not...!) upset Nishikant and stop posting his analysis. Everybody has become very protective of their golden goose that lays the gold egg everyday.

I request you again, sir, please dont penalize the efforts of one man for no fault of his.

I am expressing this view on behalf of all the followers of this thread and people who makes an honest effort to maintain their own thread.

Thanks...

Re: Maintain Discipline Or Else Stop Visiting This Thread

HARI OM DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:​

I WASNT HERE SINCE MORNING COZ I HAD SOME WORK TO DO.

I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF MESS HAS HAPPENED IN MY ABSENCE, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF CLOWNING AT MY THREAD.

ANY DOM DICK AND HARRY COMES AND TRIES TO SPOIL THE PEACE AT MY THREAD. THE MODERATOR IS NOT ABLE TO HANDLE MISCHIEF MONGERS.

THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE TAKEN CARE BY ME. NO ONE ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF IT.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS REPEATEDLY AND I WOULD MENTION THE SAME AGAIN. I DO NOT WANT UNWANTED ARGUMENTS AND COMMENTS AT MY THREAD.

"""""IF ANY ANALYST WANTS TO GIVE HIS CALLS OR POST HIS ANALYSIS FOR NIFTY FUTURES THEN HE CAN VERY WELL GIVE HIS CALLS AT HIS PERSONAL THREAD, IF HE HAS NO THREAD THEN HE SHOULD CREATE A NEW THREAD"""""

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR TIPSTERS, SO NO INTRADAY CALLS TO BE GIVEN AT THIS THREAD.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST TRADING CALLS AT MY THREAD.

MEMBERS VISITING THIS THREAD ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST LIVE COMMENTARY OF THE INTRADAY TRADES THAT THEY EXECUTE. KEEP THEM TO YOUR SELVES.

"""""DO NOT POST YOUR TRADES AT THIS THREAD, DO NOT FLOOD IT WITH UNWANTED MATERIAL"""""

IF THE MODERATOR IS NOT ABLE TO CONTROL THE MISCHIEF HAPPENING AT A PARTICULAR THREAD THEN THE MODERATOR SHOULD GIVE "THREAD MANAGEMENT RIGHTS" TO THE THREAD OWNER. OR ELSE THE MODERATOR SHOULD TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON THE PARTICULAR PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO HAMPER PEACE AT THIS THREAD.

"""""THE MODERATOR SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT A THREAD OWNER HAS NOT OPENED A THREAD TO WASTE HIS TIME OR WASTE THE TIME OF OTHER TRADERS. IF THERE IS NO SECURITY PROVIDED TO A THREAD OWNER THEN THE ISSUE SHOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY "TRADERJI" HIMSELF"""""

HAVE A NICE DAY.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Thank you for your words of advice........I prefer not to react to the above post.God bless you.....

Dont be under wrong impression that the members in this thread have not used abusive language....these posts have been shifted but we have evidence to prove 3-4 mmbers have used offensive language and violated forum rules.....if the action needs to be taken it will be taken against anyone who violates forum rules irrespective of who he is.......

The matter is with Traderji and all are once again ( and probably final call )requested to have good behaviour in this thread....

Members are also requested not to hijack others thread...but open their own thread.Creating obstruction and confusion in other thread is not considered a good behaviour in this forum.

Smart_trade

Nishikant

Why Should I Suffer, If I Am Not At Fault??????

Thank you for your words of advice........I prefer not to react to the above post.God bless you.....

Dont be under wrong impression that the members in this thread have not used abusive language....these posts have been shifted but we have evidence to prove 3-4 mmbers have used offensive language and violated forum rules.....if the action needs to be taken it will be taken against anyone who violates forum rules irrespective of who he is.......

The matter is with Traderji and all are once again ( and probably final call )requested to have good behaviour in this thread....

Members are also requested not to hijack others thread...but open their own thread.Creating obstruction and confusion in other thread is not considered a good behaviour in this forum.

Smart_trade

KIND ATTENTION MODERATOR & SUPER MODERATOR

:thumb:

WHY IS THE 3rd PARTY "Nifty." GIVEN SO MUCH OF "SUPPPORT"???????

IF Nifty. IS NOT SUPPOSED TO "HIJACK" THIS THREAD THEN WHY IS THE "MORNING" 7:15 POST OF Nifty. STILL IN MY THREAD??????

WHY HASNT IT BEEN REMOVED??????

WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING Nifty. SO MUCH?????

WHAT GUARANTEE CAN YOU GIVE THAT HE OR "ANYONE ELSE" WILL NOT HIJACK MY THREAD AGAIN?????

HAS HE OPENED A "NEW THREAD" EVEN AFTER "TRADERJI" HAS ASKED HIM TO DO SO???????

DO YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HANDLING MISCREANTS COMING AT MY THREAD??????

HAVE YOU GIVEN "SUFFICIENT RIGHTS" TO A "THREAD OWNER" TO HANDLE HIS OWN THREAD???????

IF THERE ARE "MEMBERS" ABUSING EACH OTHER AT MY THREAD, THEN IS IT MY FAULT?????????????

TOMORROW PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE MY POPULARITY WILL PURPOSELY COME TO MY THREAD AND THEY START ABUSING EACH OTHER AT MY THREAD, THEN WILL YOU "BAN" THOSE INDIVIDUALS?????

OR WILL YOU "LOCK" MY THREAD???????

WHY WILL MY THREAD BE CLOSED IF THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS ABUSING EACH OTHER????????

WHY CANT "YOU" OR THE "SUPER MODERATOR" STOP THE MENACE HAPPENING AT MY THREAD BECAUSE OF SOMEONE LIKE Nifty???????

NUISANCE MAKERS SHOULD BE BANNED INDIVIDUALLY, THE THREAD OWNER SHOULD NOT BE THREATENED BY GIVING A NOTICE OF "LOCKING" THE THREAD.

GIVE "THREAD MANAGEMENT RIGHTS" TO THE THREAD OWNER AND THIS "NUISANCE" WILL STOP

I AM THE THREAD OWNER. HAVE I ABUSED ANYONE??????

SO WHY WILL MY "THREAD" BE LOCKED IF I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING?????

TRADERJI HAS "THREATENED" ME BY SAYING THAT IF ANY ONE BEHAVES BADLY THEN HE WILL "LOCK" MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DONT YOU "BAN" "MISCHIEF MONGERS" INDIVIDUALLY????????

IT IS YOUR JOB TO LOOK AFTER THE DISCIPLINE AT VARIOUS THREADS, WHY DOES A "THREAD OWNER" SUFFER IF HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG?????

HAVE YOU GIVEN JUSTICE TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?????

WHY WILL YOU "LOCK" MY THREAD, WHEN THERE IS NO FAULT OF MINE???????

THERE ARE OTHER THREADS WHERE "YAHOO MESSENGER IDS" ARE EXCHANGED, AND SOME THREADS WHERE "YAHOO IDS" ARE GIVEN OPENLY.

WHY DONT YOU "LOCK" THOSE THREADS FIRST, ARENT THEY THE ONES "VIOLATING" THE RULES OF THE FORUM????????????

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

dear traderji / dear all,

iam one of the many 'lurkers' on this thread, who gain from the selfless advice obtained here, and have nothing but praise and respect for nishiji.

i think i speak for all when i say iam in complete agreement with linkon7.

please dont close the thread on account of a few irrelevant posts.

thank you
:)

Traderji,
I never seen Nishikant using abusive language or violating any forum rules. He takes great pains and selflessly, makes an effort to post his analysis on this thread every day without fail. There are plenty of people here including myself who eagerly wait for his views.

Just because one person wishes to hijack this thread, you cannot penalize every follower of this thread by banning and closing the thread itself.

Some of the followers have become very sensitive to anyone posting unjustified opinion on market direction in this thread. They are benefiting from Nishikant's view and they dont want anyone or anything to happen that will (hopefully not...!) upset Nishikant and stop posting his analysis. Everybody has become very protective of their golden goose that lays the gold egg everyday.

I request you again, sir, please dont penalize the efforts of one man for no fault of his.

I am expressing this view on behalf of all the followers of this thread and people who makes an honest effort to maintain their own thread.

Thanks...

MurAtt

Re: Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

DEAR FRIENDS

IN THE MESS OF EVERYTHING, I FORGOT SOMETHING

DEAR MURTUZA BHAI [/SIZE]​

DEAR FRIENDS TODAY IS MURTUZA BHAI'S BIRTHDAY, LET US ALL WISH HIM​

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"​

GOD BLESS MURTUZA BHAI WITH GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, MORE KNOWLEDGE, AND A LOTS OF HAPPINESS & PROSPERITY.

ALWAYS KEEP ON SMILING :)

REGARDS
NISHIKANT K. HADGE & MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

Hey Thanks Bro for remembering :)
Let us also pray for peace and prosperity- here and everywhere in this world. Amen.

Traderji

Super Moderator
If any member would like to report a bad post and bring it to my attention all you have to do is follow the instructions mentioned http://www.traderji.com/announcements/4429-how-report-bad-post.html rather than SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE in the posts here or squabbling between yourselves.

Reporting a bad post will get my immediate attention!

TFL

Re: Why Should I Suffer, If I Am Not At Fault??????

Since now, I'm not able to understand the logic behind closing a thread for some aliens attacks since there are many other solutions for this. Closing a thread is an insult to the thread starter and reward to the intruder(s). Moderators in this forum always tells this, what's the real logic behind it or its a sole discretion of you Traderji!

TFL.

KIND ATTENTION MODERATOR & SUPER MODERATOR

:thumb:

WHY IS THE 3rd PARTY "Nifty." GIVEN SO MUCH OF "SUPPPORT"???????

IF Nifty. IS NOT SUPPOSED TO "HIJACK" THIS THREAD THEN WHY IS THE "MORNING" 7:15 POST OF Nifty. STILL IN MY THREAD??????

WHY HASNT IT BEEN REMOVED??????

WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING Nifty. SO MUCH?????

WHAT GUARANTEE CAN YOU GIVE THAT HE OR "ANYONE ELSE" WILL NOT HIJACK MY THREAD AGAIN?????

HAS HE OPENED A "NEW THREAD" EVEN AFTER "TRADERJI" HAS ASKED HIM TO DO SO???????

DO YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HANDLING MISCREANTS COMING AT MY THREAD??????

HAVE YOU GIVEN "SUFFICIENT RIGHTS" TO A "THREAD OWNER" TO HANDLE HIS OWN THREAD???????

IF THERE ARE "MEMBERS" ABUSING EACH OTHER AT MY THREAD, THEN IS IT MY FAULT?????????????

TOMORROW PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE MY POPULARITY WILL PURPOSELY COME TO MY THREAD AND THEY START ABUSING EACH OTHER AT MY THREAD, THEN WILL YOU "BAN" THOSE INDIVIDUALS?????

OR WILL YOU "LOCK" MY THREAD???????

WHY WILL MY THREAD BE CLOSED IF THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS ABUSING EACH OTHER????????

WHY CANT "YOU" OR THE "SUPER MODERATOR" STOP THE MENACE HAPPENING AT MY THREAD BECAUSE OF SOMEONE LIKE Nifty???????

NUISANCE MAKERS SHOULD BE BANNED INDIVIDUALLY, THE THREAD OWNER SHOULD NOT BE THREATENED BY GIVING A NOTICE OF "LOCKING" THE THREAD.

GIVE "THREAD MANAGEMENT RIGHTS" TO THE THREAD OWNER AND THIS "NUISANCE" WILL STOP

I AM THE THREAD OWNER. HAVE I ABUSED ANYONE??????

SO WHY WILL MY "THREAD" BE LOCKED IF I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING?????

TRADERJI HAS "THREATENED" ME BY SAYING THAT IF ANY ONE BEHAVES BADLY THEN HE WILL "LOCK" MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DONT YOU "BAN" "MISCHIEF MONGERS" INDIVIDUALLY????????

IT IS YOUR JOB TO LOOK AFTER THE DISCIPLINE AT VARIOUS THREADS, WHY DOES A "THREAD OWNER" SUFFER IF HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG?????

HAVE YOU GIVEN JUSTICE TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?????

WHY WILL YOU "LOCK" MY THREAD, WHEN THERE IS NO FAULT OF MINE???????

THERE ARE OTHER THREADS WHERE "YAHOO MESSENGER IDS" ARE EXCHANGED, AND SOME THREADS WHERE "YAHOO IDS" ARE GIVEN OPENLY.

WHY DONT YOU "LOCK" THOSE THREADS FIRST, ARENT THEY THE ONES "VIOLATING" THE RULES OF THE FORUM????????????

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Status
Not open for further replies.