Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishikant

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

That is Murtza"s birthday

DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:

IN THE MESS OF EVERYTHING, I FORGOT SOMETHING

DEAR MURTUZA BHAI

DEAR FRIENDS TODAY IS MURTUZA BHAI'S BIRTHDAY, LET US ALL WISH HIM​

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"​

GOD BLESS MURTUZA BHAI WITH GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, MORE KNOWLEDGE, AND A LOTS OF HAPPINESS & PROSPERITY.

ALWAYS KEEP ON SMILING :)

REGARDS
NISHIKANT K. HADGE & MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

Last edited:

Traderji

Super Moderator
Dear Moderator--

Requesting u to comment on this. If u find my fault then I'll not post any thing on ur site...I'll delete my ID.
Hijacking another members thread with your own analysis and comments is not the way to go.

You need to start your own new thread thread at http://www.traderji.com/futures/ rather than disrupting an already existing thread.

Nishikant

Failed To Close Above My Predicted Resistance Of 4590

HARI OM

NIFTY FUTURES INTRADAY TREND ANALYSIS & TRADING CALLS FOR 24th JULY 2009

4590 IS A HUGE RESISTANCE AND NIFTY FUTURES HAS A STRONG CHANCE OF REVERSAL FROM 4590.

SUSTAINING ABOVE 4590 IS A MUST & A MINIMUM CLOSE ABOVE 4590 IS A MUST FOR THIS UPTREND TO CONTINUE FURTHER.

HARI OM DEAR FRIENDS

FOR FRIDAYS INTRADAY SESSION I HAD PREDICTED THAT 4590 IS A MAJOR INTRADAY RESISTANCE & A MINIMUM CLOSE ABOVE 4590 IS A MUST FOR THIS UPTREND TO CONTINUE FURTHER.

AND AS PER MY INSTRUCTIONS NIFTY FUTURES OBEYED BY RESISTANCE OF 4590 AND MADE A DAY HIGH OF 4589 & FAILED TO CLOSE ABOVE THE PREDICTED "RESISTANCE" OF 4590. SHREE RAM :clap:

"""""THEREFORE FURTHER UPTREND FOR THE COMING WEEK REMAINS A QUESTION SINCE NIFTY FUTURES FAILED TO CLOSE ABOVE THE 4590 MARK""""""

FRIENDS YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SEEING IT TIME & TIME AGAIN THAT "NIFTY FUTURES ALWAYS TAKES RESISTANCE AS PER MY PREDICITION" SHREE RAM.

SO FRIENDS KEEP ONE THING IN MIND. IT HAS BEEN ALREADY PROVEN IN THIS THREAD THAT UNLESS AND UNTILL NIFTY FUTURES DOES NOT CLOSE ABOVE MY GIVEN RESISTANCE IT WILL NOT GO UP.

FOR US NIFTY FUTURES HAS ALREADY SHOWN "STRONG RESISTANCE" BY NOT CLOSING ABOVE THE 4590 MARK.

""""A POSITIVE MOVE WILL BE GENERATED ONLY IF NIFTY FUTURES SUSTAINS ABOVE 4590 ON MONDAY""""""

""""ON MONDAY UNLESS AND UNTILL NIFTY FUTURES DOES NOT TRADE & SUSTAIN ABOVE 4590 THE FURTHER UPSIDE REMAINS CAPPED""""

HAVE A NICE WEEKENED.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Nishikant

No Existing Member At My Thread Is Abusive Except The New Comers

HARI OM DEAR TRADERJI :thumb:

It is very important that all members strictly adhere to the forum rules mentioned at http://www.traderji.com/rules.php

Any violation of the forum rules and/or the use of offensive language in this thread will lead to a permenant ban and closure of this thread.

""DEAR SUPER MODERATOR"" FOR YOUR KINDEST INFORMATION, NO MEMBER OF MY THREAD HAS BEEN ABUSIVE TO ANY ONE. Nifty. HAS BEEN ABUSIVE ON CERTAIN OCCASIONS AND THE "MODERATOR" "SMART TRADE" HAS REMOVED HIS POST.

SO "TRADERJI" RATHER THEN "CLOSING" MY THREAD YOU SHOULD "BAN" A "THIRD PERSON" COMING TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE HE OR SHE WAS ABUSIVE OR HE OR SHE WAS SPAMMING AT MY THREAD BY POSTING ANALYSIS AT MY THREAD WHICH MISGUIDES THE EXISTING MEMBERS AT THIS THREAD

"NEW COMERS" SHOULD START A "NEW THREAD" TO POST THEIR ANALYSIS & TRADING CALLS AND THEY SHOULD NOT NOT HIJACK MY THREAD FOR THE SAME

""""NO EXISTING MEMEBERS VISITNG MY THREAD WERE ABUSIVE AND WILL NOT BE ABUSIVE"""""

SO TAKING TIMELY CARE OF "THIRD PARTY" OR "OUTSIDERS" OR "MICHIEF MONGERS" IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE "SUPER MODERATOR" & THE "MODEARATOR"

"CLOSING" THE THREAD BECAUSE OF THE "NUISANCE" CREATED BY THE OUTSIDERS IS NOT A SOLUTION BUT IT WILL BE INJUSTICE DONE TO THE "THREAD OWNER"

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Last edited:

Nishikant

Re: No Existing Member At My Thread Is Abusive Except The New Comers

hari om dear traderji :thumb:

""dear super moderator"" for your kindest information, no member of my thread has been abusive to any one. nifty. has been abusive on certain occasions and the "moderator" "smart trade" has removed his post.

so "traderji" rather then "closing" my thread you should "ban" a "third person" coming to this thread because he or she was abusive or he or she was spamming at my thread by posting analysis at my thread which misguides the existing members at this thread

"new comers" should start a "new thread" to post their analysis & trading calls and they should not not hijack my thread for the same

""""no existing memebers visitng my thread were abusive and will not be abusive"""""

so taking timely care of "third party" or "outsiders" or "michief mongers" is the responsibility of the "super moderator" & the "modearator"

"closing" the thread because of the "nuisance" created by the outsiders is not a solution but it will be injustice done to the "thread owner"

ganpati bappa morya :)

hari om

regards,

nishikant k. Hadge

P.S..

Everybody should read this because this is Important for all the ""Thread Owners"" and ""Members"" visting the Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.