Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunavadhi

Nifty. Bro Your analysis makes no sense

HARI OM DEAR FRIENDS

READ THE QUOTE ABOVE & READ THE HIGHLIGHTED SENTENCES IN RED

IN THE "WEEKLY TREND REPORT" I HAD PREDICTED ON "18th JULY 2009" AT 7:42 P.M THAT THE 2nd LEG OF RALLY GETS OVER AT 4551 :clap:

AND SEE THE ANALYSIS GIVEN 5 DAYS BACK AND CHECK TODAYS DAY HIGH BANGED

""""FIIS HAD READ MY POST ON 18th JULY AND TODAY THEY HAVE REVERSED NIFTY FUTURES FROM 4569 AND CRACKED IT BADLY BELOW 4551""""

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA

HARI OM

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE
Yesterday I told "See Nifty today below 4400". Now see Nifty ended@ 4398.90.
Nifty.

Your analysis does not make sense Bro

You Said Sell Nifty Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Today you are saying spot nifty closed at 4398 :rofl:

Did you tell us What Rate to Short????????

Suppose I had gone short at the opening bell at 4490 Because You Said So, Then I Would Be A Dead Man Because Nifty Fut Rallied Up To 4569.

You Said Sell Nifty tomorrow and Traders Sold Nifty futures because you asked them to do so.

After Selling Nifty Futures it goes up 80 points.
Because of You Traders lost 80 points, THANKS to you. People will loose Money because of your statements, You are ignorant.

see this link

http://www.traderji.com/futures/26240-nifty-futures-weekly-intraday-analysis-trend-report-154.html

On 18th July 2009 at 7:42 P.M Nishikant Sir had written that Nifty Futures will Reverse Strongly From 4551 and the Same happened Today :clapping:

Yesterday Evening in the “Intraday Trend Report” Nishikant Sir had mentioned about 4551 to be the maximum on the Upside for today.

In the morning after Nifty Futures Hit 4569, Nishikant Sir told us to Book Full Profits in Case any one is Long in Nifty futures & also told us to at least keep a trailing Stop Loss of 4551 – 4529.

When Nishikant sir told us to exit long or keep a trailing stop loss, where were you at that time????? Did you tell us what price to short and what stop loss to keep??????

Nishikant sir even told us 4475 is the Trend Decider????? He told us that yesterday evening. Did you tell us that?????

Your analysis is very Dangerous. It simply does not make sense.

Bro start your own Thread and post your analyis for Nifty futures over there.

I will not follow your advise blidly.

No charts, no levels no trend reversal points & no bounce back zones, and you want all of us to follow :confused:

May god bless you and may god bless your clients and your followers

Nifty., start posting somewhere esle.

you are spoiling this thread.

Last edited:

gunavadhi

amolkulkarni, what happened to your exel sheet?

Moderator, Nishikant bhai & other members of this forum,

For the last few days we are seeing quite a bit of ruffled feathers here.

I can just advise one thing --- Let THIS THREAD be a thread which only Nishikant bhai posts his levels. NO CLUTTER unless it is very important or an SOS.

There are many ardent followers of Nishikant bhai. One of you can start a NEW THREAD - "Trading Nishikant's FII Levels" where followers can post their trades, discuss whatever right/wrong they are doing and maybe even evolve a trading strategy based on Nishikant bhai's levels.

Hope this will clear some confusion, clear some clutter and cool down some claws on the main thread.
stocks.murtaza, why dont you yourself start a thread? we here a lot of ppl who follow there nishikant levels.

Moderator, Nishikant bhai & other members of this forum,

For the last few days we are seeing quite a bit of ruffled feathers here.

I can just advise one thing --- Let THIS THREAD be a thread which only Nishikant bhai posts his levels. NO CLUTTER unless it is very important or an SOS.

There are many ardent followers of Nishikant bhai. One of you can start a NEW THREAD - "Trading Nishikant's FII Levels" where followers can post their trades, discuss whatever right/wrong they are doing and maybe even evolve a trading strategy based on Nishikant bhai's levels.

Hope this will clear some confusion, clear some clutter and cool down some claws on the main thread.
I am heartily agree with Murtazabhai's advise... I myself will stop posting my views with charts also... as I feel we are disturbing Nishikant's thread and his flow..
Thanks,
Darshan

Re: Nifty. Bro Your analysis makes no sense

Nifty.

Your analysis does not make sense Bro

You Said Sell Nifty Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Today you are saying spot nifty closed at 4398 :rofl:

Did you tell us What Rate to Short????????

Suppose I had gone short at the opening bell at 4490 Because You Said So, Then I Would Be A Dead Man Because Nifty Fut Rallied Up To 4569.

You Said Sell Nifty tomorrow and Traders Sold Nifty futures because you asked them to do so.

After Selling Nifty Futures it goes up 80 points.
Because of You Traders lost 80 points, THANKS to you. People will loose Money because of your statements, You are ignorant.

see this link

http://www.traderji.com/futures/26240-nifty-futures-weekly-intraday-analysis-trend-report-154.html

On 18th July 2009 at 7:42 P.M Nishikant Sir had written that Nifty Futures will Reverse Strongly From 4551 and the Same happened Today :clapping:

Yesterday Evening in the Intraday Trend Report Nishikant Sir had mentioned about 4551 to be the maximum on the Upside for today.

In the morning after Nifty Futures Hit 4569, Nishikant Sir told us to Book Full Profits in Case any one is Long in Nifty futures & also told us to at least keep a trailing Stop Loss of 4551 4529.

When Nishikant sir told us to exit long or keep a trailing stop loss, where were you at that time????? Did you tell us what price to short and what stop loss to keep??????

Nishikant sir even told us 4475 is the Trend Decider????? He told us that yesterday evening. Did you tell us that?????

Your analysis is very Dangerous. It simply does not make sense.

Bro start your own Thread and post your analyis for Nifty futures over there.

I will not follow your advise blidly.

No charts, no levels no trend reversal points & no bounce back zones, and you want all of us to follow :confused:

May god bless you and may god bless your clients and your followers

Nifty. **************, start posting somewhere esle.

you are spoiling this thread.
I fully agree with you. Thanks you have put the matter very straight forward. I agree that he asked to sell nifty or short nifty and up to this he can have satisfaction that his prediction came right. Now with todays success he may leave us at our fate. We are safe and secure in Nishikants thread. Please please please start a new thread or atleast stop your posting in this thread. We the followers of this thread will be very much thankful to this kindness.
Dear Moderator- If you find anything objectionable please delete my post. I request you to maintain the sanctity of this thread. The thread is helping so many traders and made a special spot in our heart. Simply we will be waiting for the ID of Nishikant ji when he is giving analysis. It is my request to make it exclusive for Nishikant.

Status
Not open for further replies.