Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishikant

4244 The 50 DMA Has Now Become A Huge Resistance Made

HEAVY PROFIT BOOKING AT HIGHER LEVELS IS NOT RULED OUT , BE CAUTIOUS AND TRADE WITH TREND BY PUTTING TRAILING STOP LOSS.
NISHIKANT JI'S LEVELS 4293.80 MINDBLOWING

:thumb:
:clapping:
REGARDS
SUJA

DEAR SUJA & DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:

I HAVE BEEN MENTIONING SINCE MORNING THAT THE 50 DMA OF 4244 WILL ACT AS A BIG RESISTANCE.

NOW NIFTY FUTURES FROM THE DAY LOW OF 4194 RALLIED EXACTLY UP TO 4244 AND REVERSED :)

WE WANT A CLOSE ABOVE 4244 BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY A CLOSE ABOVE 4262 IS A MUST.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Re: 4244 The 50 DMA Has Now Become A Huge Resistance Made

DEAR SUJA & DEAR FRIENDS :thumb:

I HAVE BEEN MENTIONING SINCE MORNING THAT THE 50 DMA OF 4244 WILL ACT AS A BIG RESISTANCE.

NOW NIFTY FUTURES FROM THE DAY LOW OF 4194 RALLIED EXACTLY UP TO 4244 AND REVERSED :)

WE WANT A CLOSE ABOVE 4244 BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY A CLOSE ABOVE 4262 IS A MUST.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE
great job........thanks .....:clap:

hi all,,,,

pardon me if i was wrong....... All i can say is that........ There is no support or resistance kind if things in nifty future, when it has to go it will go up..... And when it has to come down it will come down....see what im trying to say is that im not ruling out nishikant sir effort or any one efforts. But as a common investor i think then i feel that there is no such things support or resistance in nifty future.see today example no one knows that it will directly open at 4151... Abd after crossing 4185 it goes like rocket to 4201 and after that again it past 4207 very easily[resistance} very smoothly and made a high of 4251... So my point is at wht price and what time we will buy or short??? Becoz when nifty is in mood then there is no support or resistance for it.... Then why we r talking abt support and resistance and second thing small investor like us that what to follow daily trading chart or weekly level chart,,,,,, its very confusing,,, so my personal view is that always go with the trand of that particular day. Plzzz share ur views

thxxxx
your comments and observations are welcome but you cannot give disrespect to nishikantji's hardwork and dedication on technical analysis. 99% of the days nifty or sensex moves according to the support and resistance levels along with other technicals factors such as overbought/oversold, rsi, etc., still due to 1% the market moves in premium or discount levels on sudden news based factors on indian and world indices. I think you should start from the first page of this thread and compare with the levels of those days. You will understand and learn the art of trading with support and resistance levels.

Nishikanji you carry on with your hardwork and dedicated service you are giving to 99% of your readers. 1% readers are exception.

Regards
suja

Nishikant ji

i have shorted nifty at 4273 levels today. I want to square up around 4184 levels as i am seeing good sale volumes around 50 dma 4244 levels. Need your advice should i hold a few days or cover. Your suggestions to clear my little knowledge to take a decision. i normally follow stochastics 30,2,15 periods for intraday.

Thanks and best regards
suja

Nishikant

Book Your Profits Whenever You Have It

Nishikant ji

i have shorted nifty at 4273 levels today. I want to square up around 4184 levels as i am seeing good sale volumes around 50 dma 4244 levels. Need your advice should i hold a few days or cover. Your suggestions to clear my little knowledge to take a decision. i normally follow stochastics 30,2,15 periods for intraday.

Thanks and best regards
suja
DEAR SUJA :thumb:

WHY DIDNT YOU COVER AT 4194 OR 4195??????

WHEN YOU SEE YOUR SELF IN PROFIT YOU SHOULD KNOW TO BOOK IT.

DONT ASK ME WHEN TO BOOK YOUR PROFIT.

BOOK YOUR PROFIT WHENEVER YOU GET IT.

TAKE CARE.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Re: Book Your Profits Whenever You Have It

WHY DIDNT YOU COVER AT 4194 OR 4195??????

WHEN YOU SEE YOUR SELF IN PROFIT YOU SHOULD KNOW TO BOOK IT.

DONT ASK ME WHEN TO BOOK YOUR PROFIT.

BOOK YOUR PROFIT WHENEVER YOU GET IT.

TAKE CARE.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE
I missed the opportunity twice today and will do it below 4200 levels or maintain a SL of 4244 if it breaks up now.

Thanks for your advice.
Regards
Suja

Nishikant

Re: Book Your Profits Whenever You Have It

I missed the opportunity twice today and will do it below 4200 levels or maintain a SL of 4244 if it breaks up now.

Thanks for your advice.
Regards
Suja

NIFTY IS CONSOLIDATING BETWEEN 4244 & 4194.

IT HIT 4194 TWICE AND HAS MANAGED TO GO UP.

BUT AN ACTUAL CLOSE ABOVE 4262 WILL BRING THE BULLS IN ACTION.

AND THEN 4244 WILL ACT AS A STRONG SUPPORT.

AS OF NOW 4244 - 4262 WILL ACT AS STRONG RESISTANCE TO MOVE UPWARDS.

VERY BAD, YOU MISSED TWO GOLDEN CHANCE TO BOOK PROFIT AT 4194 :(

KINDLY TAKE CARE HENCEFORTH.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Nishikant

Rallied Up To 4256, 4262 Remained Untouched

HARI OM :thumb:

DOUBLE BOTTOM SEEN AT 4194

NIFTY FUTURES RETESTED 4194 FOR THE 2nd TIME AND FROM THE DAY LOW OF 4194 NIFTY FUTURES RALLIED UP TO 4256 :clap:

""""AS OF NOW 4262 REMAINED UNTOUCHED"""""

BULLS WANT A COMPULSORY CLOSE ABOVE 4262
:)

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Re: 4222 Should Hold OR 4194 VISIBLE

hari om dear friends :thumb:

Since nifty fut is trading below its 50 dma of 4244.

Thats why it has become bearish.

4244 will now act as a major resistance and bears active below 4244

medium term trend turns down if the index trades below the 50 dma

now if does not hold above 4222 then 4194 holds major significance.

nifty futures has to close above 4262 or else further upside remains capped.

read the "downward view of nifty futures" mentioned in the "intraday trend report as of today.

Ganpati bappa morya

hari om

regards,
nishikant k. Hadge

hari om sir
as you mentioned nifty if break below 4244 then take support at 4194 and greatly nifty go up to 4195 and bounce back to 4266 really great sir you are great sir what will be the final call as market trading above our 4244 please tell

Status
Not open for further replies.