Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darsh_goswami

Re: Time to Stick my Neck Out ,Nifty 7300

Dear Saint , Ashishda and other senior members ,..
Please do confirm ,.. r v entering bear market for next few yrs ??
I dont have charts with me right now ,.. bt i m sure u will guide me well.
Regards,..
Darsh

Covered at 4655.......Avg:+81 points......Off to Lunch!

Saint
Great going as usual Saint... but can you tell me how the target of 4655 determined? Nothing on chart suggested action to be taken at 4655... or am I missing something.
Of course reply me after market hours..

Thanks,
Rakesh

Hi Darsh,

A Primary Downtrend(Bear Market) from here is confirmed on a break of previous pivot lows on the monthly....viz 4002.....will this intermediate downtrend go on to break that level is anybody's guess.

As of now,what is in progress is an Intermediate Downtrend within a Primary Uptrend(Bull Market) in a Secular Bull Market.

Saint

Great going as usual Saint... but can you tell me how the target of 4655 determined? Nothing on chart suggested action to be taken at 4655... or am I missing something.
Of course reply me after market hours..

Thanks,
Rakesh
The reason......tails on the 5,lesser gradient in the steepness of the fall,lesser volumes.....not saying that it cannot bleed on,but we managed to pull the meat out of that fall......

Saint

renu daga

respected saint..
i dont understand this logic,,,,,
primary bull mkt,....where50 % or 75% stcok value is written off,,,,say ntpc,,,it started rally from 175..to 280..and now back to 194
take for sail,,,,same story..

so taking majority,,,,,i dont think for investors also we can call this secular bull mkt,,,
primary uptrend ,,,,noooooo

renu
much of it i cant exprexx in words

Falling Wedge on the 5....

Saint

The reason......tails on the 5,lesser gradient in the steepness of the fall,lesser volumes.....not saying that it cannot bleed on,but we managed to pull the meat out of that fall......

Saint
Thanks a lot for the wonderful explaination.... can I request you to post the Nifty chart aft mkt hrs which will help everyone assimilate better...if you are comfortable..

Looking to go long above 4679

D

darsh_goswami

Thanx Saint ,..
Lets see if it confirms lower top lower bottom on nifty too. Coz nifty failed into that while Sensex did that job.

Dear Renu ,..
Logic is simple ,.. The higher u go , sharper u fall. It always happens with the stocks with HIGHER BETA VALUE. They will rise sharply in bull run and will Fall also sharply w.r.t. the Indices.

Regards,..
Darsh

Status
Not open for further replies.