Nifty Futures Trading Strategy

The attached chart below indicates BUY & SELL Signals for trading the NSE NIFTY FUTURES Contract to provide you with exact trading signals, telling you when to enter and exit the market.

As can be seen from the attached chart the trading system gave a SELL Signal on the 15th of March 2005!

Visit this section everyday for a daily update.

Attachments

C

CreditViolet

TradingSystems said:
I plan to do that every day before market opens. Suggestions/feedback are always welcome.
Looks a good trend following system.Show me a performance report and also some charts of it in congestion periods, tht will be much descriptive of ur system.

CV
:cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
CreditViolet said:
Looks a good trend following system.Show me a performance report and also some charts of it in congestion periods, tht will be much descriptive of ur system.

Good effort :)

CV
Thanks.

I do not know how to do a performance report (as yet) but I have attached a chart with all trading signals from 2003.

Attachments

C

CreditViolet

Well TradingSystems

Analyzing historical performance is of paramount importance.It will give u a clearer picture of profit and risk involved.Wht is the worst drawdown u can expect?,whts the MAE/MFE,whts the consecutive period of losses the system suffered etc will give u higher confidence in ur system.Unless u have backtested it, it will be premature to call it a system.

CV

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I have attached two charts. One is the daily chart which has also been shown in my earler posts.

The other is a weekly chart of the Nifty which shows the beginning of a new downtrend after 35 weeks of being in an uptrend. This clearly indicates that the intermediate trend has turned down after being in an uptrend of 35 weeks.

Any comments please post them here.

Attachments

Very good work. TradingSystems.

Lets have these posts on Nifty updated for at least a month.

Also can you explain the logic of this system?

Last edited: