Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

As of now I take the initiative to hive off positional trading posts from the Intraday Asishda's thread, Please post your nifty views based on theories not similar to Saint's or other nifty thread's already present.

Thanks.

Here I had previously posted, Nifty position to be taken above the falling pink trendline around 4380, which we crossed today, but remember, Nifty bounced off in a hurry from the bottom, thus Hourly chart usually requires a Pull back to test the lows. cause its very rude to leave lows without goodbye :D

[/URL][/IMG]

Also please post buy sell if there's a stratergy or TA view, not just I feel like kindof thing. The purpose of this thread is positional scalps... lets combine all... trendlines + Indicators + Swings +++

PS: If this is not required then mod pls advice.

Edit: 02.10.08:

friends, This is my dream, to form a group of guys / gals & combine all knowledge, like Alex mentions a team, our own team, with each having their own specialty, ofcourse I personally am Jack of all & master of none but I see lot of you guys are master of their particular skilled reading, The Invincible Thread... I feel Bad as I wish the Mod could make it a joint holder thread (cause I alone can never dream of taking credit of this thread)... cheers
to all you guys, I have not mentioned but really appreciate your work & jokes & everything...

A Heartfelt
to you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:

mitasatyajit

[/URL][/IMG]

More short position can be added near primary trendline (near 4377-80 with 5 point stop loss if available), most probably will intersect at 4315. That is the ideal position to enter new short as stop loss is minimum. To happen the above situation at least 10 hourly bars are required.

So if within next 10 hours price crosses primary trendline, short position must be covered and wait for correction upto 4315 or ?

mitasatyajit

If anybody wants to hedge nifty future position with option, please share ur knowledge and strategy here.

You can apply any method EW, Trendline, indicators, pattern identification ...... anything usefull for positional nifty future trading here.

Main motive is to show how the money can be made to any newcomer so that he/she can be confident about the method he/she has learnt from here.

Regards.

Last edited:
C

Czar

Yesterday we had a hammer on nifty & simultaneously tried testing the light blue trend line from the top of 6350, so lets see:

[/URL][/IMG]

hammer: the hammer puts in its appearance after a prolonged downtrend. On the day of the hammer candle, there is strong selling, often beginning at the opening bell. As the day goes on, however, the market recovers and closes near the unchanged mark, or in some cases even higher. In these cases, the market is potentially "hammering" out a bottom

biyasc

great czar. keep it up.

U

uasish

My views the Major Trend is still (-)ve until we close above 4411.65.
Ysterday's Low could be a 'Fractal Low',let us see whether that gets confirmed today or not.

praveen taneja

sir its great to see part 2 too but is that mean part 1 is for intraday nowonward?????

C

Czar

sir its great to see part 2 too but is that mean part 1 is for intraday nowonward?????
lets take a step at a time, usually nostalgia overtakes adventure in some time... & friends this thread is not to share some great knowledge I have (I am still in basic learner stage too) but to carry discussions of NF for positional scalp basis

Asishda: true Sir, any further upside only can be quantified after a pull back..., but on daily atleast a possible retest to the recent top vicinity is not unwarranted.

biyasc: thanks

learned2: China has fallen 60% from top, do we want to compare ourselves with it ? :eek:

lets take a step at a time, usually nostalgia overtakes adventure in some time... & friends this thread is not to share some great knowledge I have (I am still in basic learner stage too) but to carry discussions of NF for positional scalp basis

Asishda: true Sir, any further upside only can be quantified after a pull back..., but on daily atleast a possible retest to the recent top vicinity is not unwarranted.

biyasc: thanks

learned2: China has fallen 60% from top, do we want to compare ourselves with it ? :eek:
Great going,Czar......keep up the great work!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.