Nifty Futures Positional Trading

jamit_05

Do a copy paste from the code again, I have edited it. It should work now.
changed the _DT() function. Now it is compiling and running. Now, only if you could display the entry price label on the first 30 min bar of the day instead of the arrows.Then the 30 min chart would be more meaning.

Then, if possible display the exit price on the day of exit. I will adjust the colors in the code.

gkpc

Hi, I am not much of a TA ! All that I hv learnt is from two ex members here : uashish and ccmb420 and also current member rkkarnani
rkkarnani had met on line this gentlemen in a chat room ! He and rkk discussed the strategy. As was expected he did not disclose much about it though he clarified a lot about the trades logged in the Excel. And very frankly though I was there listening (reading) to what went on between them, only rkk can elaborate what he said !
His trades today , intraday are : Sell below 5866.80 , then reversed to long at 5881 and is still long ! It NF breaches 5942 and stays above 5937, he will carry the Longs home !
I have requested him to interact with interested members here in the Chat room. He is yet to "join" traderji !