Nifty Futures Live 1-Minute Data Needed

Hi!

I need real time data for Nifty Futures. The data should be of 1-minute tick.

I trade only nifty futures and do not require any other data. I need this data for Metastock.

Kindly give your advice regarding which vendor provides the best data for my needs.

Thanks

I am also in need of similar Real Time Streaming quotes for Nifty Futures for AmiBroker. Even paid services will do but it should be real time with no delay.

Where can I get it?

Thanks.

Hi
Try Market provider data. Google it to go to the site.
Charges are reasonable and data feeed consistant.
You may also try Reliable.co.in. Both have their
limitations.

Have a nice day

SRJC

There are variety of useful and Intelligent products available in the market at free of cost. One such product is
GCI Tradings MT4 metatrader 4 platform for Nifty Futures Realtime charts. MT4 Platform is a highly sophisticated
automated trading platform. Other than Nifty you can also get Forex, World Indices, US Stocks and Dollar Denominated Commodities live charts at free of cost.

1)Download and Intall the GCT Trading Software
2)When launching the program for the first time, you will see a window with the registration form; after you have filled it in, you will automatically get a demo account.
3)Now Right Click on the Market Watch
4)Select SYMBOLS
5)To get Nifty Futures goto Indexes and select NSE_Nifty among the list
6)Click on the Tab SHOW
7)Now the Corresponding Ticker will be available in the Market Watch
8)To get the chart just right click on the Ticker and Select Chart Window
10)Now Charts are live and you can change the Peridicity of the chart and change it for the required time frame(1 Min, 5Min, 15Min,Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly

saivenkat

There are variety of useful and Intelligent products available in the market at free of cost. One such product is
GCI Tradings MT4 metatrader 4 platform for Nifty Futures Realtime charts. MT4 Platform is a highly sophisticated
automated trading platform. Other than Nifty you can also get Forex, World Indices, US Stocks and Dollar Denominated Commodities live charts at free of cost.

1)Download and Intall the GCT Trading Software
2)When launching the program for the first time, you will see a window with the registration form; after you have filled it in, you will automatically get a demo account.
3)Now Right Click on the Market Watch
4)Select SYMBOLS
5)To get Nifty Futures goto Indexes and select NSE_Nifty among the list
6)Click on the Tab SHOW
7)Now the Corresponding Ticker will be available in the Market Watch
8)To get the chart just right click on the Ticker and Select Chart Window
10)Now Charts are live and you can change the Peridicity of the chart and change it for the required time frame(1 Min, 5Min, 15Min,Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly
Hi rebeck

Other than GCI and FXCentral do you know any other providing Nifty or bank nifty.. etc.. If so please share the link. I am using both of these demo versions and at times the scrips and indexes given in these stops working.. For example a few days back GCI stopped working for the whole day..

Regards
Saivenkat