Nifty futures intraday data

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if we can get nifty futures intraday data from yahoo finance or does it only give equity data ? How about sify etc ? The nse site does give data but it is too slow to be used for trading.

Regards
Snowy.

vince

If you are talking about live nifty quotes , it should be provided by your broker along with the trading platform.

Vince

Last edited:

vince

I had no idea we were talking about icici. But then anybody who even attempts to day trade through icici is going to get burnt pretty badly not only due to unavalibilty of a good and fast trading platform but also their out of this world brokerage.

Vince

Ramesh_rg said:
5paisa Traders Terminal (TT5) provides all including Futures and Options.

Donot try tt5 of India infolines. They do provide the data but the the trading software is lousy. I, as a clinet of india infoline, is :mad: :mad: suffering a lot and is in search of a new broker parternity for nifty trading other than ICICI,Sharekhan, Kotak and Navia. Any suggestions?
SRJC

:mad:

alokdaga said:
There are many data providers such as Viratech, Stoxtrend, Stoxedge who provide Intraday data.

Alok
Viratech is very expensive, Stoxtrend software is down for the past few days and Stoxedge has no credentials. Any remedy. suggestions welcome.

SRJC