Nifty Future trend

Nifty will be in the range of 3650-4050 in the next 20 trading sessions.Shorting at 4000-4035 levels will be a good strategy. I wont be surprised if 3420 is tested within May!!!

akj

Nifty has tested my level on 26-march
. Be careful on 27 march, as nifty has created a low on spot, which is not reflected in futures
Something went wrong in Wipro and Bharti affecting the spot prices
Charts can only be functional after at least one hour of trading on 27-march
Only then would we get a proper one-hour low to discount the spot low as freak
regards-akj

You rightly said it is the dancing show of the nifty, but as you are aware of the volatility than u can easily make a 20-30 point earning both ways +/-, provided u want to make a long term position

hello. what would be the strategy for nifty index futures next week. It does not break. Viewing from the present trend, it will go down upro 3780. If it happens, bearish trend starts. As long as, index futures trades below 3840 bullishness seems improbable. I request the Seniors to advise us the strategy to be adopted first week of april

Hi,
Need advice on nifty future.

I have an open position of nifty May future sold @3695,& I dont think that it will touch this level in the next several trading sessions.Could any one please advise at what level should I go for averaging the same???:confused: