Nifty Future trend

May I with the permission of seniors start a new thread which will discuss about the likely trend of nifty future? I am inexperienced in the market. (just 4 months). Why I am interested to deal with future is for the reason that it is very volatile and daily movement is more than 20 points in an average. If one person correctly interpretes and trade 10 points also, the gain is 4%. The problem is rightly catching the trend and find correct enty exit level. May be active traders in future can share their experience and write a probable trend for the next trading days, which may be beneficial for all. Any sugesstion, caution from seniors and all are welcome.

Can anybody put tomorrow's trend?

Today market opens negative, but future has gone up to +ve zone and now ranging near previous close. Market seems to close down?

ONGC seems to be dragging the Nifty as of now!

Yesterday the FIIs bought 391 crores of Index futures and 61 crores of Stock Futures. Guess they have decided to cover their hedges now and that is most likely the reason that the Nifty is down 12 points and the July futures are up 3 points. The huge discount was the result of portfolio insurance, with a part of it attributable to the dividends to be paid out on Index stocks.

ivanboesky said:
Yesterday the FIIs bought 391 crores of Index futures and 61 crores of Stock Futures. Guess they have decided to cover their hedges now and that is most likely the reason that the Nifty is down 12 points and the July futures are up 3 points. The huge discount was the result of portfolio insurance, with a part of it attributable to the dividends to be paid out on Index stocks.
The intra-day hourly (July Futures) chart looks like a contracting triangle pattern with decreasing volatility. Does that mean that a breakout is imminent?