NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amitda,

How are u? It is very sad to knwo that you would be discontinuing this thread but then like everyone I agree that dealing in the market and continuosly writing abt the market can be quite draining. I hope all our post along with yours did not irritate you and if it did I apologise.

It is nice and surprising to see so many people writing in, which also shows how many people were accesing this thread.

Hope you would hang around to help us through our learning stage.

Regards

Rahul

P.S atleast we could write in to generally check how you are doing. Hope that would be fine.

Hi amit thanks for those enlightening analysis all these days. But i guess this is not the end. hope to see you back sooner then later. I am sure you couldnt do withou this either. not just us. so hope to see you back soon.

Hi Amit,

Today I saw this thread and its one of the day I felt very sad. I curse my luck to get introduced so late to trading, and to this site, and to these kind of threads. Now I am left with your legendary comments to go thru which will not be contemporary.

I was afraid these days about this to happen, still was keeping hope after hope that this will not happen.

Whatever may be the reason for your pull back on this thread, my salutes to you, your analytical ability, knowledge etc. etc.

God bless you

Regards
Chachi

AMITBE

Thanks to all of you for all your words of warmth and affection.

If there's anything of special importance on the Nifty at some point, I may post if it comes up.
Keep July 10 and 19 in your notes as dates when some significant turns may likely come in the markets.

Yeah...there's a time for everything.
There's a beautiful poem by Robert Frost that sums up the mood for me perfectly.
This is for all of you:

RELUCTANCE.

OUT through the fields and the woods
And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
And looked at the world, and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
When others are sleeping.

And the dead leaves lie huddled and still,
No longer blown hither and thither;
The last lone aster is gone;
The flowers of the witch-hazel wither;
The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question 'Whither?'

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?

AMITBE said:
Thanks to all of you for all your words of warmth and affection.

Yeah...there's a time for everything.
There's a beautiful poem by Robert Frost that sums up the mood for me perfectly.
This is for all of you:

RELUCTANCE.

Hey AMITBE........ Nice poem, & As always very aptly said!

I guess all the boarders who have written here & the silent ones will surely miss you, but as they say.... some things & people are too good to be true Forever & that has come true about you & Nifty-Fifty as well!!

Hope to read you here now & then at your convenience! & Good Luck on whatever direction your endeavours take you!

God Bless!!

AMITBE said:
And finally folks...I'm from now on closing down this thread.
Any member who wants to track the Nifty and make postings hereafter, I believe should do so in a separate thread so that their stance and outlook etc on the Nifty may be recorded distinctly for people to track clearly.

Cross talk and being at odds with outlooks and projections, as the day drags on in the heat of trading, only muddles up the tone of any individual analysis.
That way there would be no mishmash of views and projections all in one thread.

This is my last post here on matters related to the Nifty.

Thanks for all the support.
Hi Amitda !!

It's been a wonderful thread this.. n hats off 2 ya for keeping it that ways..
Still remember the day when I joined the forum.. n u guiding and teachin me all the while..
I am sure u hv given the decision lots of thought.. n I wish you all the very best in whatever u undertake in life..

regards
vizzie

Amit
Here's a message from somone you have had a rather topsy turvy relationship with .....

I don't know why or for how long you will be away from this thread, but I do believe there's lots all of us can learn from u, so hope u will stick around

Take care and see u around

AGILENT

Status
Not open for further replies.