NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

NIFTY has strong support at 2222-2226 levels, so hope it will not breach this. The next low supports are 2212-2214-2216 levels and hope it will never come to this.
Has bounced back up for now from 2223 off.
Good luck.

AMITBE

Re: NSE 50 Nifty Support & Resistance Levels

Has been trading between 2222-2228 for over an hour now and can't manage to keep above 2228.
Most scrips have stopped being volatile and have set into new levels sideways.
The last interesting half hour on now.

Hope the last of the session remains so if no pull up.

AMITBE

2234!
Wow!!
:)

AMITBE

EXCUSE ME!!! :confused:
Earlier in the day I had quickly started this thread under the title 'Nifty', as the index was under severe pressure, and thought it may help those coming here today during trading.
How come the name of the title got changed since then?!
Explain please?
Thanks.

Traderji

Super Moderator

AMITBE said:
EXCUSE ME!!! :confused:
Earlier in the day I had quickly started this thread under the title 'Nifty', as the index was under severe pressure, and thought it may help those coming here today during trading.
How come the name of the title got changed since then?!
Explain please?
Thanks.
We were pruning the database and some thread titles got corrupted. As we did not have a backup of the newer thread titles we had to add our own. If you remember the old thread title let us know and we will correct the same.

AMITBE

Dear Traderji,
I wasn't quite sure if some one had got in and changed the title or what, and was rather groggy after a nap when I posted last! Should have figured out.
On the other hand, a while ago I had started a thread asking around if we could start a daily watch/call on the indexes which did not get much of a response.
I'm raising this again here. If the members feel this could provide a broad guide-line on a day to day basis, and if it could help the members, let's discuss again?
Please members, let us get your views on this. Obviously I am keen.
Thanks.

Hello!

I really appreciate the efforts you are taking in starting this thread.It will give a guideline where markets are heading.....and what to expect.I am new to trading i am learning a lot from your posts in the forum.Hope you will continue this thread...

Roneeth

AMITBE

NIFTY was unable to clearly cross 2304, about where it was expected to hiccup.
Some weakness has come in for that reason, and the market seems to be waiting for a clear move one way or the other.
Hope it won't slip below 2280-2283.

AMITBE

For July 27.

NIFTY managed to close just below 2304, thanks to a last minute surge in Dr Reddys and Gujrat Ambuja.
Not too bad, but 2306 would have been better.
Tomorrow, before mid session it should cross and stay above 2314 for the strength to continue through the day, or can again get choppy.
A close of 2320 or there abouts would be a confirmation of strength.
Down side, should hold up above 2288.
This is important, as the market breadth is rather poor and the balance is precarious with the midcaps falling far behind.

Dear Traderji,
If you read this, may I request you to change the title of the thread to: NIFTY FIFTY ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Hi amitbe. you are doing a wonderfull job It should be very helpfull to everybody in this forum i guess. keep up the excellent work.The important thing is dont leave everyone in the lurch at crucial times. (like when you dont know where the market/stock is heading to) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.