mohan.sic

thankyou for your reply..
if my 6rs premium change to 20rs,
then i will buy it for 20rs, where my loss will be 20-6=14rs,
then i will sell 20/2= 10rs premium 2 lots-
then 20-14= 6rs profit... right..

is there any problem in this ..../

as you said it will happen 1 in 10 times right.../
Even with 3 lakh cap you cannot do more than 2 lots carry forward .

1.Assuming if you go for carry forward trades, you cannot have control to book loss at 20 rs due to gap's in next day market.

2.Assuming intraday, you may get 2 more lots limit but decay in this kind of low premium options mostly happen in overnight positions ( except for expiry days ). So you cannot capture the premium decay regularly during day time and one intraday swing will take away 3 profit trades when your sl is hit.

3.Assuming on expiry day- yes you get quick 6 rs as they expire on the day, but even little market swings will take away stop loss.

If you are new to options market, please dont jump into these.. Start with spreads, you wont gain much but you can protect your capital and during this period you will get a chance to observe things practically.

Even with 3 lakh cap you cannot do more than 2 lots carry forward .

1.Assuming if you go for carry forward trades, you cannot have control to book loss at 20 rs due to gap's in next day market.

2.Assuming intraday, you may get 2 more lots limit but decay in this kind of low premium options mostly happen in overnight positions ( except for expiry days ). So you cannot capture the premium decay regularly during day time and one intraday swing will take away 3 profit trades when your sl is hit.

3.Assuming on expiry day- yes you get quick 6 rs as they expire on the day, but even little market swings will take away stop loss.

If you are new to options market, please dont jump into these.. Start with spreads, you wont gain much but you can protect your capital and during this period you will get a chance to observe things practically.
Yeah. Also, with currency futures, USDINR is about Rs. 2000 per lot, so there will be room to adjust the positions. Maybe the calendar spread will cost less.

hi all,
i am new to this community and options trading.
i am starting this threads for getting info and advice from senior or expert traders to new guys.../

i am new and stilling learning more for my first trade.
i have been paper trading for 4weeks now... still counting ..

i will share my view and idea of my trade..
anyone can give your feedback and suggestion..

firstly i have "adityabirlamoney" trading come demat account opened around 2015.
i deployed 1L capital in cash market and lost it completly within 1-2years with help of broker calls for few months
and then by myself(friends idea) too...

from 2017 to 2020 i am out market like regular investor who lost faith in market and
then comes the second wave of market this time with some skill..

i am planning to trade in options alone.
capital 2-3L
broker-zerodha orbis
sell both CE and PE for ard 5-6rs premium (far OTM)on weekly basis..
plan to hold loss:
if my preminum double or triple before expire , then book the loss..
again sell (loss preminum)/2(far far OTM) ..

thankyou for your time.../
good u started will selling ..all the best .. with proper money mangement and posiing sizing u can slowly grow

hi all,
i am new to this community and options trading.
i am starting this threads for getting info and advice from senior or expert traders to new guys.../

i am new and stilling learning more for my first trade.
i have been paper trading for 4weeks now... still counting ..

i will share my view and idea of my trade..
anyone can give your feedback and suggestion..

firstly i have "adityabirlamoney" trading come demat account opened around 2015.
i deployed 1L capital in cash market and lost it completly within 1-2years with help of broker calls for few months
and then by myself(friends idea) too...

from 2017 to 2020 i am out market like regular investor who lost faith in market and
then comes the second wave of market this time with some skill..

i am planning to trade in options alone.
capital 2-3L
broker-zerodha orbis
sell both CE and PE for ard 5-6rs premium (far OTM)on weekly basis..
plan to hold loss:
if my preminum double or triple before expire , then book the loss..
again sell (loss preminum)/2(far far OTM) ..

thankyou for your time.../

My free android app is created to help nifty and bank nifty option traders. It spots low risk high reward option strategies based on your market view with delayed data.

This app doesn't generate any calls. It gives you the list of available option strategies based on your view. It gives a detailed view about each strategy like break even, max profit, max loss, margin required, ROI, etc

I am sure this app will help you a lot

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anand.strategybuilder

Disclaimer: Data shown in the app can be delayed (max 20 mins) as I am using the free plan with my data vendor

@Rdk2021 Welcome to the community! Gaining knowledge about the market and stocks is immensely important. With consistent trading, proper money management, and appropriate position sizing, you can achieve steady growth.