Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Kavima, why is it that you do not assume the middle median will be stiff resistance?

Why not touch the middle median and reverse?

4xpipcounter

LTT, I'll stab a guess at looking at it through the eyes of her methodology.
Kavima, jump in and tell me wherever I'm wrong.

My thinking is that middle median is resistance. It is so steep that it is also illusive. The market could ride to the 5600's, be contained under the middle median, and then reverse. The whole time the MM was perfect R while the market stayed in an uptrend.

Kavima, why is it that you do not assume the middle median will be stiff resistance?

Why not touch the middle median and reverse?

LivetoTrade

LTT, I'll stab a guess at looking at it through the eyes of her methodology.
Kavima, jump in and tell me wherever I'm wrong.

My thinking is that middle median is resistance. It is so steep that it is also illusive. The market could ride to the 5600's, be contained under the middle median, and then reverse. The whole time the MM was perfect R while the market stayed in an uptrend.
4xpip, so was my understanding, however, Kavima suggests a possibility of crossing the middle median, going over it too.

Kavima, what are those three dashed yellow lines near top right ?? The top one near the "confluence", the second one showing 5720 and the third one showing 5675. There is no intersecting line joining them, so is it the beginning of a new pitchfork ??

Kavima

Kavima, what are those three dashed yellow lines near top right ?? The top one near the "confluence", the second one showing 5720 and the third one showing 5675. There is no intersecting line joining them, so is it the beginning of a new pitchfork ??

I have drawn a yellow PF with the recent swings and parallel lines are the warning lines which are resistances/ targets to the upmove ...This is a projection ,provided price moves with momentum ...The targets will be reviewed based on the price bar moves within the channels.....

Status
Not open for further replies.