Nifty Elliott Wave Analysis

Pointing what is wrong is good,but has to be backed by definite argument,not post the rule book & guidelines.It has to be pointed what is wrong.

I feel here people like Raja who do not know anything try to poke their dirty nose in everything.If someone makes an honest attempt at something,there are some people here who want to scuttle the topics.

Raja himself doesnot know the rules & is saying the wave Markings are wrong.When the guy who posted the chart asked where it is wrong,Raja is not able to answer & instead giving the rules book.Raja should have shown where & what was wrong when asked to do if he calls something is not correct.This way everyone can learn something.

Telling the other person is wrong,without going into the subject is easy.
Dear friend as far i have learned wave 3 can not be shorter than wave 5.
I have also posted the doucument in which i have seen such rule and also highlighted it.
I have also posted cv's article on elliot waves which itself is contradicting.
what and how else do u want me to answer?
i did not create any new rules,did i?
BTW learn how to behave with others.

Sorry Raja if you are hurt.My intention was not to hurt your feelings.I was concerned since I did not want good threads to end .Now a days few threads & posts are coming compared to what it was before.So newbies like me do not get much materials.:console:

Sorry once again

Last edited:

AW10

I totally agree with Amikid.I feel Arguements have to be backed by strong Reasonings
Devdas / Amikid, Maybe you guys have not seen the other posts from Raja and know what type of serious trader he is.. and how he has contributed to this community.

I do agree with his points - "Wave 3 can't be the shortest of all 5 waves.." is the standard rule of EW..
This is the same question that I asked few months back on EW and some has posted extracts from rulebooks where this case is possible as exception (when wave 5 is extended wave)

Issue with EW is that it comes with so many sub-rules, conditional rules and exception that EW Rules are often tagged as "Tax Laws of TA".
People do say that you take a chart,give it to 10 EW experts and put them in a room to come out with wave marks on this.. You guessed it right, while they are discussing it, u can very well watch 5 day test match and still not find the answer when u return.

All the best.

instead of going through rules go through text books & remember WAVE 3 CANNOT BE THE SHORTEST WAVE,when 5th wave gets extended then it becomes the largest,in that case wave 3 must be greater than wave1, again when wave1 gets extended then it becomes the largest& in this case wave 3 must be longer than wave 5.

AW10

when we are getting wave 3, we should have already seen wave 1.. so there is less doubt about the end of wave 3. confusion comes only in wave 5, cause thats when we are not sure if W5 is less then W3 and complete or it is going to get extended and go beyond W3 size. W5 is generally the height of greed in uptrend, or height of panic in downtrend i.e. it is highly subjected to human emotions.. Wave 3 is the game of professional players and late comers who have missed wave 1.. that is the reason which makes it longest and most profitable to trade.

W5 kills many late comers (and most of the time, novice investors) who buy at the peak.. At the same time, it kills contrarian traders who anticipate end of W5 and it just doesn't come for days/weeks.

Happy Trading

The Nifty formed the first alternative for 4 th wave triangle and went above 4860 as projected.Now 5 th wave is forming for minimum targets of4931-4958.Since 4958 is 61.8 % of waves 1-3.(More than or less than targets is always possible,we are talking Probabilities.)

DISCLAIMER The content given here is only for Educational purpose & not for Trading.The Analyst cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by acting on the content.Trading in Futures & stock market is Risky.So consult your own Financial Analyst to trade