nifty calls

Re: Magnet Calls For thursday

yestrday sl trigged. loss of 6 points

once it crossed 4523, it was rocket.

now, today i don't think that there is need of call today.

res r 4610 and 4647

warm regards
magnet man
Dear sir,
Acc to ur guidance i made sm profit in nifty. now i hv -
today i had bought nifty put sep4600@ 31(avg.),
what u think. will i able to make profit or what shud u think

Magnet Calls For Thursday

he he he

what was that?

we cud say that our all tgt achieved (4570,4647)
but let me be frank that,we were also not expecting this fast(too fast too furious)

bold but beautiful.

now if nifty can make one close above 4815, then it will tgt 5000 in next few months

we ar moving towards 4807 and we will feel res. there, some profit booking shud happen there.

can we close above 4815?
if yes, then ready for 17700 in coming time.

but i will be catious.

warm regarsd
magnet man

Re: Magnet Calls For thursday

dear ayur,

hold it, u shud come out in profit

warm regards
magnet man
Dear sir,
majority of my friends are saying just sell nifty 4600 pa tomorrow which will give me loss of around 12,000.
& simultaneously i shud buy nifty call 4800 sep to cover up that loss.
wat u suggest.
closing price of niftyca4800- 34
sep pa nifty 4600- 21.50

there r two ways of minimise the loss, one ur style of trading and other small sl. i prefer sl , i know that ur style of trading gives u oppourtunity to come out 95% times in profit. but then also i prefer sl ,because i don't sit on terminal(i use to trade on phone,because of time problem)thats is why i prefer 5 to 10 points of sl with tgt of 30 to 150 points.

frankly speaking my prime motto is also, to reduce the risk.

warm regards
magnet man
TO BE FRANK, MAGNET,
GETTING A SL LIKE 5 TO 10 POINTS needs a very close association with terminal ,since this much risk reward ratio is extreme and subject to many whipsaw , including a day trader approach. this is only possible when u buy a support or sell resistance especially established one.my observation is that insider use these point as way to catch ur sl order as a rule very often. just to notice u missed ur desired move because of ur tight sl. i mostly prefer contrarian strategy in my approach.
i am not a day trader so i also can not have this tight sl. i have my own style and few strategy , i deal nifty very often because of liquidity and less volatility. individual stock future very rare .if ever just to short and as a hedgeing tool for my entire portfolio.
as usual i am a bit curious of your style,if at all u r able to share comfortably. we may have a lot to share.:)
with wishes
rajneesh

renu daga

hi
magnet man
u are rgt,,4650 was sure on cards,,we were saying since so many days,,but truly speaking expecting afew correction more of 40 points in inifty but all this global cue,,,anywyas good for us .secondly 4800 is soon to seen but criteria is tom it seems may be but now not more than 4800 correction will soon be sen again with big reversal that is how nifty has always behaved with new highs. i would rather go for strategy now buy in samll qty only and book profit after every small rise in nifty
because bold is beautiful but highly dangerous

renu

hi
magnet man
u are rgt,,4650 was sure on cards,,we were saying since so many days,,but truly speaking expecting afew correction more of 40 points in inifty but all this global cue,,,anywyas good for us .secondly 4800 is soon to seen but criteria is tom it seems may be but now not more than 4800 correction will soon be sen again with big reversal that is how nifty has always behaved with new highs. i would rather go for strategy now buy in samll qty only and book profit after every small rise in nifty
because bold is beautiful but highly dangerous

renu
Hello mam,
where r u?
i want to take ur view that what u think where nifty will go on monday. what r chances of it fr going below 4800 & below.

Re: Magnet Calls For Thursday

he he he

what was that?

we cud say that our all tgt achieved (4570,4647)
but let me be frank that,we were also not expecting this fast(too fast too furious)

bold but beautiful.

now if nifty can make one close above 4815, then it will tgt 5000 in next few months

we ar moving towards 4807 and we will feel res. there, some profit booking shud happen there.

can we close above 4815?
if yes, then ready for 17700 in coming time.

but i will be catious.

warm regarsd
magnet man
dear sir,
where r u?
frm last 4 days no presence.
is everything alrite?