Nifty & Banknifty Positional Calls and Updates

I am starting this thread to help friends who are trading in Nifty & Banknifty on positional basis.I will be posting Nifty & Banknifty positional calls and its updates. If anyone likes to trade using these calls , they are requested to trade in atleast 2 lots. I will be trying my best to keep it timely updated , Suggestions are always welcomed.

I am starting this thread to help friends who are trading in Nifty & Banknifty on positional basis.I will be posting Nifty & Banknifty positional calls and its updates. If anyone likes to trade using these calls , they are requested to trade in atleast 2 lots. I will be trying my best to keep it timely updated , Suggestions are always welcomed.
a) Please define "positional".
b) Are these calls based some system of your own design or are you going to post the updates of the DTS system ??

As per last position , Buy open in Nifty June from 21st june 2012 at 5145 levels with stop and reverse level at 5090 so one may initiate near that level and for Banknifty june go positional long above 10030 , will update stop and target once bnf breaches above 10030.

POSITIONAL UPDATE : Update S.L For Positional Nifty June Longs To 5122 (NOTE : Place only stop loss orders at 5122 and no reversal orders untill my next msg)