Nifty Analysis

C

CreditViolet

Hello there guys

I dont intentionally make them colorful but when you are trading intraday it helps to have as much information reflected in your charts.Screen space is very valuable and I try to squeeze every bit of info i can without cluttering the chart.
About the charts,the first one has support and resistance lines drawn in.Red and blue lines indicate short term sup. and res. while the thicker lines indiacte much more stronger sup. and res.

The paintbars(colored OHLC bars) are colored according to the trend.In a uptrend they r blue and red in a downtrend.

The chart showing targets and all is a system setup and the dots around the ohlc bars are dynamic stoploss levels.The targets have strict stoploss levels.

The indicators in chart 2 are smoothed stochastic and ADX.The ADX turns to blue in a uptrend and red in a downtrend.Magenta and yellow indicate weakness or expecting change in trend.

Also added a intraday chart.

CV
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

Hi creditViolet and all others,
Iam a newbee in this forum.I am unable to view ur attachments.Do we require special permission? If so ,if u give me a permission to view the attachments or even ask traderji to do so, I will be highly obliged to u.---jou_mitali

I am also unable to see attachemnts. It says i dont have permission, Could you,Traderji, please enable the same for me. This my 3rd post on traderji.

Thanks
Sanjay

Traderji

Super Moderator
sanjay_mugur said:
I am also unable to see attachemnts. It says i dont have permission, Could you,Traderji, please enable the same for me. This my 3rd post on traderji.

Thanks
Sanjay
Hello Sanjay,

You will be able to see all attachments after you make a minimum of 5 posts.

Hello,

I think Nifty will go upwards if it crosses 2112 with volumes and the target may be around 2350-2360 before correction starts. If it fails to cross 2112 but falls below 2002, I am looking for a fall upto 1860-1850. I may be wrong, but my playing levels are these. I will go short if it falls below 2002 and long if it crosses 2112.

Regards,
Vijay Nair

Hi Vijay Nair,
I have previously downloaded your zip files of past data from 2001-2007 for both NSE and BSE
But unfoutunately lost the data.
I would be very thankful to you if i can get the files again.
In fact in was in one of your past post only but i failed to find that again

Thanks and regards,
Naluppal

Last edited: