Nifty Analysis

C

CreditViolet

Hi Guys

Some Nifty Charts for u.Lots of bearish sentiment around.However I think there is still not enough reason to be bearish.A consolidation period is certainly welcome and healthy as the cliche goes.Nifty went through a similar consolidation around Oct Nov period before it broke out to touch the recent highs.Well you dont expect the FIIs to just come in and lose money that quick
:rolleyes:.Anyways it shouldnt matter where the market is or where it will be if you know what you are doing.Isnt it.

CV

Attachments

sh50

Very comprehsensive and educative as usual.

The elloot wave analysis also indicates that we are due for the three corrective waves, is it?

C

CreditViolet

sh50 said:
Very comprehsensive and educative as usual.

The elloot wave analysis also indicates that we are due for the three corrective waves, is it?
Hi Sh
The corrective waves were long overdue.Anyways EWA being subjective as it is i am attaching a chart showing how to use stops with elliott.Very similar to nifty and shows how to use tthe analysis correctly.

CV
:eek:

Attachments

CVji

The charts looked very colourful. But what do they foretell ? A comment or two on your analysis.

Can traderji or some senior members help?

kkz59 said:
CVji

The charts looked very colourful. But what do they foretell ? A comment or two on your analysis.

Can traderji or some senior members help?
I agree with kkz59. Does it means that we are in a downtrend in nifty and the initial target would be about 1780 or so. :confused: