Nifty Analysis

well i think the bull market is over for the intermediate term and there could be more possible corrections with small relief rallies,so traders avoid long positions and try to short the stocks on every rise.Stocks that are looking bearish are satyam,wipro,mtnl,ongc,hcltech.these stocks could see more lower levels avoid long positions in these stocks ,coz there could be drastic fall in these counters

The BSE Sensex & NSE Nifty are close to their Wednesday 12 Jan 2004 lows. A Close below this and there will be a sea of RED!

Levels to watch out are:

NSE Nifty - 1900.00

BSE Sensex - 6070.00

BEWARE!!!

dear friends,

Nice to read your suggestions...andy ur call of 1900 did proved well today...although 6070 and 1900 are bottoms of sharp recent fall...BUT as per me , if we remain above 1900 for comming two days we will see 2080 on nifty scale very soon ..chances of kissing 6600 again are not bright BUT VERY BRIGHT....do not be so confident for down turn ..... and if u play bear please keep tight stop loss....else u will get trapped....i will again remind u same on 22.01.05......

Avanish

dear avanish,

your statmt
"BUT as per me , if we remain above 1900 for comming two days we will see 2080 on nifty scale very soon ..chances of kissing 6600 again are not bright BUT VERY BRIGHT...."
looks very interesting & we remained above 1900.
curious to know how you arrived at it. or is it an intution?

Cheers

If you are familiar with technical analysis, please have a look at this achart:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=^NSEI&t=3m&l=on&z=l&q=b&c=