Nifty analysis

Traders,

Those who are trading or want to trade on Nifty Futures, can we discuss our analyses and unique strategies about Nifty movements here.. It would be mutually benefiting and would help all of us. Technical or trend analysis, or whatever we are feeling about, we can discuss here. You can follow this thread silently also and can comment your thoughts. Cheers.

My view for Nifty today, 06/10/2019: Even though Nifty shown a red daily candle, since it opened gap up and closed above yesterday's close, it will be bullish for the next daily candle.

Hi. thank you for the reply @sridhga . I haven't traded in bank nifty yet. i do candlestick pattern analysis. Since bank nifty and Nifty would be somehow related, BN will also follow the trend of Nifty tomorrow i guess. What's your analysis. How do you do analysis on Bank Nifty?

Hi @sumantra . Thanks for posting your view. My overall view of Nifty is it's in all-time high now, and should need a correction. When and to where, not easy to predict.

bashasm

Traders,

Those who are trading or want to trade on Nifty Futures, can we discuss our analyses and unique strategies about Nifty movements here.. It would be mutually benefiting and would help all of us. Technical or trend analysis, or whatever we are feeling about, we can discuss here. You can follow this thread silently also and can comment your thoughts. Cheers.

My view for Nifty today, 06/10/2019: Even though Nifty shown a red daily candle, since it opened gap up and closed above yesterday's close, it will be bullish for the next daily candle.
Are you a day trader? If so, do you trade based on the daily time frame levels?