Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

rh6996

Great Stuff sspagro

Please post charts if possible.
:clapping:
No doubt, its a great stuff by sspagro BUT as he has already said for BNF, charts are not required....... the levels are simple 'mathematical' calculations!
How these calculations are done is his 'secret' which may or may not be revealed ! So make hay till the sun shines!

I must add that sspagro was very forth coming in giving details of the 8EMA trading strategy for Nifty Futures based on Nifty Spot !

PUCHU_2500

TALWALKARS triggerd 8 EMA @201.40
lets see in the EOD
(I am not trading with real money, just testing it...)

amitrandive

No doubt, its a great stuff by sspagro BUT as he has already said for BNF, charts are not required....... the levels are simple 'mathematical' calculations!
How these calculations are done is his 'secret' which may or may not be revealed ! So make hay till the sun shines!

I must add that sspagro was very forth coming in giving details of the 8EMA trading strategy for Nifty Futures based on Nifty Spot !
rh6996

Great thanks to you Sir for taking the efforts for re-opening this thread.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

BNF short 15830 to 15720 ..... initial target 100 points acheved in 15 min.
Nice trade :thumb: . . .

My trade was short @ 15800 around close of 10:15,
which was based on failure to follow through on gap up,till then was looking for long entry.

But you have an interesting way trading by defining Supply and Demand Zones . . .
The best part is your levels are very wide range for opening trade almost 150-200 points, so high probability getting a trading opportunity before 9:30 . .

I personally am not interested in (formula of) how you define these levels,
but more in this style/concept of using S/R Zones for my intraday trades

Thanks for that :clapping:

Cheers

Happy :)

Today strategy result:

BNF shorted at 15830 booked 100 initial tgt points around 15720.

Some lots was trailed with 50 points SL covered at 15675. & very few qty was kept open position with SL nr cost price 15840 got triggered around 1.30 pm exit.

Average point booked today: 125

Today strategy result:

BNF shorted at 15830 booked 100 initial tgt points around 15720.

Some lots was trailed with 50 points SL covered at 15675. & very few qty was kept open position with SL nr cost price 15840 got triggered around 1.30 pm exit.

Average point booked today: 125
I have a couple of queries.

1. The 8 day EMA/SMA that you are quoting is different than what I am deriving.

is it based on close price or some other combination? Please elaborate.

2. How are you figuring out the BNF levels?

Regards.