NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOD

I hate to comply. But S72, you are a nice guy so I'll do for you:

You see, Budget is coming. And you know, this FII and their Mutual Fund puppies are gunning for weak positions so as to corner the market. Keep watching, I bet in 3 months Nifty would run past 6400!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EagleOne

WOD

LAST CHANCE!!! Anyone who hasn't sold/pawned his mother's/wife's jewellery, do it now! Time has come to put all what you got in India Inc. Because FII IS BACK!!! :p :lol:

India still a foreign investment hot spot - E&Y

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/india-still-foreign-investment-hot-055405734.html
What abt house...I am thinkin of sellin my house to put in ifci and unitech and reliance taki kuch sal bad main aram se himalay pe jale tap jap karna asan ho jaye :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

EagleOne

What abt house...I am thinkin of sellin my house to put in ifci and unitech and reliance :rofl: :rofl:
You do that, wod! You won't regret your decision, believe me! IFCI, UNITECH, RELIANCE have good track record in making people homeless! I mean, what is a little house compared to the whole earth as your home? The local park will be your drawing room, the bedroom will be outside a temple, and your 5 star kitchen will be the local gurudwara! :lol::p :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.