NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOD

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS - 2

Thread is going off trck....Would be great if only nifty is being discussed...

kiranjakka

very important thing we should notice is

DAX RALLIED FROM 4.9K TO 6.5K-------------AROUND1600PTS
CAC RALLIED FROM 2.7K TO 3.3K-------------AROUND 600PTS
FTSE RALLIED FROM4.7- 5.8K ------------------ 1100PTS
HANGSENG RALLIED FROM 16000K TO 20000K ---------------- 4000PTS
STRAT TIMES RALLIED FROM 2.5K TO 2.9K --------------------- 400PTS

AND DOWJONES JUST 100 POINTS AWAY FROM MAKING ALL TIME HIGH TRADING AT 12821 ALL TIME HIGH AT 12920

SO SHOULD WE THINK THAT WE ARE IN A OVER BOUGHT ZONE??????????? ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION I AM BULLISH AS OF NOW

EagleOne

was shockd 2 see my thread lockd.i assume somwhere d train was hurtling itself like widout brakes & sumwher it had 2 ram.
mods, i wil b happy if i can get d precise reason for d lock which shud also set d action for d rules 2 b followed by evry1 here .
The underlined above made me laugh at your innocence, Sudoku. At the same time made me wish that you and I should have known one another the way I am friends with Casper. You are such a jolly good fellow. :)
Anyway, as I don't want to repeat myself, I am pasting excerpts of my replies to the 2 PMs that I received an hour ago - asking: what could be going behind scenes at TJ leading to the closure of your thread.

(i) I just came from town. I don't know, ....., why it got closed. I saw it that way in the afternoon before I left... All in all, I feel sorry for Sudoku. The guy is intelligent, cultured and matured in his thinking. Sadly the same can't be said of the people associated with running of the TJ...

(ii) Nobody knows what goes on behind TJ. Nor do I have any inclination to find out. Look, ....., I come to TJ just to have a stimulating chat with some very nice people. If we talk trading, fine. But I never come intentionally to learn or to know anything regarding trading. I don't need to. Period.
To me, anyone - even my own real brother - would be beneath my contempt if they hadn't got the courtesy to at least read the charges before ordering execution. So let's just leave it. And I am fine with it. All good things come to an end. It was great till it lasted. Time to move on.
:)

I will see you around, Sudoku. And I thank you for that lovely thread where I had some great moments with some good people like yourself. If I ever could be of any service, let me know.

C'mon guys, don't get too serious about some moderator closing a thread. It is not a reflection on Sudoku, obviously. TJ is here, all the members are here (no one banned), and there's a place to carry on where you left off, so, chill maar.

Status
Not open for further replies.