NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

This is the first time i will be trading in Muhurat trading . I am very excited .
How was it last year guys??
BB,

Just My Views....,

I am expecting a Gap up On Opening and later might go down..,

I will wait for few minutes after Market opens and then Will Short and look to Square of 5-10mts before market Closes.

Last Year was Good ,

TV Analyst suggested to Buy Reliance and few more stocks before Opening...Only to Notice Reliance went a couple of RS up on Opening and later closed below Previous day (i.e -VE)..., TV Analysts before market closed had to Say its Better you Sell Some Stocks Today as it is Laxmi Puja and One should Take Home Some Money .....:D

Cheers,

BB,

Just My Views....,

I am expecting a Gap up On Opening and later might go down..,

I will wait for few minutes after Market opens and then Will Short and look to Square of 5-10mts before market Closes.

Last Year was Good ,

TV Analyst suggested to Buy Reliance and few more stocks before Opening...Only to Notice Reliance went a couple of RS up on Opening and later closed below Previous day (i.e -VE)..., TV Analysts before market closed had to Say its Better you Sell Some Stocks Today as it is Laxmi Puja and One should Take Home Some Money .....:D

Cheers,
so they were right like a dead clock..?? :lol:

DJIA 12347.39 12102.75 11955.37 11666.10 11524.20 -11268.61

Bigbear, the WR1 at 11955 appears to be containment for this week. The market will go south the rest of the week. We should see a move back to 11378, and a struggle around that point. Afterward, consolidation will be seen from that point back to 11217.
Dow finished its move 11900 for now..... true expect at-least some pull back to 11600-11300 levels .... Nifty also peek out today and reverse watch out 5020 level for break down

Taurus1

Status
Not open for further replies.