NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Last edited:

Taurus1

A small request to all. Please desist from copy-n-paste my images while commenting. It clutters up the thread.
However, if you must, then please, please, do not alter them in anywhich way - any word, any letter, even a single pixel. I don't like it.

I hope you'll understand. Thanks. Enjoy.
When will the next monkey conference be.....or he is the leader of the pack

EagleOne

The fall is now truely underway. As per Nifty monthly, all long term bullish bets should be off for a forseeable future.
Pav is gonna be proven right eventually, it seems.

Last edited:
DEAR PAULin post no.3059 i couldnt get you in next 1 or 2 days it may reverse to up 5200 zone and may turn downwards or now continue down to 4840 levels, being a slow learner plz clarify me if possible ,Thanking you.

Kvram, the possibility for a reversal was there at 5209. This is because that was the top of the 4-hour cloud at that time. The thing producing any doubt was the sharp descension on the cloud. Either the candle was going to pop out and head a little higher, or the sharp reversal was going to happen that that point.
I was discussing with someone else who was holding long. He wanted to know about getting out. I do know beyond any shadow of a doubt that if I traded Nifty, I would have been out as soon as the candle hit that circa area. This is because I knew the sharp reversal was imminent.
Even a look at the top of the cloud now shows how sharply it is descending, as the top is 5133.

(It seems once I start, I can't shut up.) There is a huge difference in the type of move we have back in the DOWN from where it reversed yesterday, as opposed to getting squeezed. If it popped out of the cloud, then it would have had additional support to weed its way through, because the top of the cloud would have been in the way. As it stands right now, it is only the bottom it has to deal with. With as strong as a run the market had on Thursday, the bottom of the cloud was still there to provide support. We could see a bounce from the current area to circa 5012. This is because price action will probably square off with the break of the TL.
Also, if we get a bear candle on Friday, we will have some more broad range consolidation coming up, in spite of being back in the DOWN.

DEAR PAULin post no.3059 i couldnt get you in next 1 or 2 days it may reverse to up 5200 zone and may turn downwards or now continue down to 4840 levels, being a slow learner plz clarify me if possible ,Thanking you.

Kvram, the possibility for a reversal was there at 5209. This is because that was the top of the 4-hour cloud at that time. The thing producing any doubt was the sharp descension on the cloud. Either the candle was going to pop out and head a little higher, or the sharp reversal was going to happen that that point.
I was discussing with someone else who was holding long. He wanted to know about getting out. I do know beyond any shadow of a doubt that if I traded Nifty, I would have been out as soon as the candle hit that circa area. This is because I knew the sharp reversal was imminent.
Even a look at the top of the cloud now shows how sharply it is descending, as the top is 5133.

(It seems once I start, I can't shut up.) There is a huge difference in the type of move we have back in the DOWN from where it reversed yesterday, as opposed to getting squeezed. If it popped out of the cloud, then it would have had additional support to weed its way through, because the top of the cloud would have been in the way. As it stands right now, it is only the bottom it has to deal with. With as strong as a run the market had on Thursday, the bottom of the cloud was still there to provide support. We could see a bounce from the current area to circa 5012. This is because price action will probably square off with the break of the TL.
Also, if we get a bear candle on Friday, we will have some more broad range consolidation coming up, in spite of being back in the DOWN.
thanks for your explaination on nifty

Status
Not open for further replies.