NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh

I was just waiting for the dust to settle before replying.:) If there is a scientific basic for market to go to 5333 why is it shooting beyond 5750. The reason is very clear : The original premise of a bearish 5333 is erroneous and the fact that there is a bullish upswing. Maybe I was a bit harsh.. but I still stick to my position of being misled. Everyone makes mistakes. But when a person gives wrong directions he must be gracious enough to accept his mistakes and not try to cover it up by giving moving targets every day. How will this instill confidence in anyone following this thread and what about the person who believed in the original bearish 5333 and shorted aggressively.

"Ego"' is when a person refuses to accepts his mistakes, subtly covers it up and cannot accept criticism. This forum is not only to give Kudos for a person. People should be open-minded to accept brick-bats when they screw it up. And in my opinion it has been really screwed bad!!!!
:(
Dear Friend,

Sudoku trades in a way which suits his temperament. He is a positional trader, and never tries to capitalize each and every swing in the market.

Its not the question here whether Sudoku is right or wrong. The question is: Whether his trading plan, system and method suits me?

"If you believe you or anyone else has a system that can predict the future of the stock market, the joke is on you." - Ralph Wanger

Remember we are always trading probabilities and not certainties. If his analysis is wrong, it is his problem. It becomes your problem if you follow it blindly, and worse, if you don't have a stop loss. Take responsibilities for your trades.

Ok.. so I am buying nifty with a target of 6666 by Dec'11. If it does not come, I'll hold Praveen.Taneja responsible and ask him to compensate, right Sramu1 ??

Sudoku does his own calculations and reports his findings. He is superconfident of his calculations .. so what's wrong with that? One can't conclude that he intends to deliberately mislead everyone. I don't think that the trades taken by the members of TJ will affect the indices in a major way.
Bhai apni ladaai mein mere tgt kpo mat lao its intact 6666 no sl just avg point 5000:clap:

sudoku1

The best traders dont think about how many millions they need to make each year.* They focus on making the besttrading decision they canwith each trade they make. And if there isnt agood trading opportunityright now, they have the discipline to do nothing and just wait. Concentrating on one trade at a time is their process

sudoku1

dis thread is bearish on mkt since 16th nov wen eod nifty was 5988......
http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/42863-nifty-50-future-trends-15.html#post488714

evn 2day nifty aftr such stupendous rise is 5850......still dis thread is netting cool 100 points widout any efforts.
so where is problem.
well i hav always maintained dat dis thread is not for traders rather den positional 1's.
those who enter anywhere in middle r bound 2 b caught on d wrong foot.
as for dis thread even if nifty hits 6000.....any loss ?even if it goes 6100....? i wil b happy 2 cover my positions wid a 100 pts loss also if my charts lag a bit which i always consider while entering a trade.
2ndly...der was never an invitation 2 go short any where in dis thread.d levels & tgts r my outlook & necessarily not an invitation 2 jump out BEFORE i DO....& crack d legs.

i still maintain my bearish view on dis mkt & i hav my stops in place not 2 b in d line of sellers 2 sell my house 2 stick in dis mkt wid red bumps on my **@#.:)

Last edited:
dis thread is bearish on mkt since 16th nov wen eod nifty was 5988......
http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/42863-nifty-50-future-trends-15.html#post488714

evn 2day nifty aftr such stupendous rise is 5850......still dis thread is netting cool 100 points widout any efforts.
so where is problem.
well i hav always maintained dat dis thread is not for traders rather den positional 1's.
those who enter anywhere in middle r bound 2 b caught on d wrong foot.
as for dis thread even if nifty hits 6000.....any loss ?even if it goes 6100....? i wil b happy 2 cover my positions wid a 100 pts loss also if my charts lag a bit which i always consider while entering a trade.
2ndly...der was never an invitation 2 go short any where in dis thread.d levels & tgts r my outlook & necessarily not an invitation 2 jump out BEFORE i DO....& crack d legs.

i still maintain my bearish view on dis mkt & i hav my stops in place not 2 b in d line of sellers 2 sell my house 2 stick in dis mkt wid red bumps on my **@#.:)
:confused::confused:

Bro 5988 se short and 5200 pe cover nahi n kiya au r6100 pe 100 loss ko ready:confused:

sudoku1

:confused::confused:

Bro 5988 se short and 5200 pe cover nahi n kiya au r6100 pe 100 loss ko ready:confused:

gud point PT....i hav my set of rules which do not allow me 2 book profits however large...in other words..u will always find dat dis thread is IN A POSITON FOR 365 DAYS / 24*7....D AIM IS to capture d large muvs wid time wise correction.d move widout a time wise correction such as d current 1 ignores d profits even on a huge quantum.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.