Nifty 25 points move in the afternoon session

jagankris

The problem is I dunno the exact time/ reason. :confused: :confused:.

For example, Today I couldn't find 25 points down move in the afternoon session. Only thing I know is it happens most of the days. At-least 3 business days in a week.
Just back test for 6 months both for bullish and bearish periods.

It will not be the same case always (Regarding the direction - that it will go down 25 points between 1.30 to 1.50PM).

Also european markets open at 12.30PM IST during winter for 6 months and 1.30PM IST during summer.

European markets down - not necessarily Nifty should go down some days it may and some days opposite.

But back testing will give you clue that markets will be volatile during that period and one can expect some move.Then follow the charts to take the trade.

mlg

Just back test for 6 months both for bullish and bearish periods.

It will not be the same case always (Regarding the direction - that it will go down 25 points between 1.30 to 1.50PM).

Also european markets open at 12.30PM IST during winter for 6 months and 1.30PM IST during summer.

European markets down - not necessarily Nifty should go down some days it may and some days opposite.

But back testing will give you clue that markets will be volatile during that period and one can expect some move.Then follow the charts to take the trade.

Jagan, Thanks a lot for the explanation!