nice hedging strategy

mubzaveri

hi friends,
while surfing yesterday i came across a hedging strategy,
sounds promising.....
actually i think it can be used with a profitable system as hedging strategy.
i m providing the link to the strategy & request seniours like SG & 4xpipcounter,PT,Saint,etc..
to share their experience with it or what do they think about this strategy.

Last edited:
Well, I seem which traders are interested on hedging trading style they may use your trading strategy! By the way, hedging trading style is not suitable for me since my trading strategy only produce scalping trading opportunities! This is way, I mainly open my live trades for a short period of time! No doubt, scalping is the most popular trading style in Forex.

Hulu Girl

The hedging strategies work the same way as a stop loss order in terms of limiting losses. However, the advantage of hedging is that you can also make money on the hedge trade if you carefully select the second trade.

stoch

hi friends,
while surfing yesterday i came across a hedging strategy,
sounds promising.....
actually i think it can be used with a profitable system as hedging strategy.
i m providing the link to the strategy & request seniours like SG & 4xpipcounter,PT,Saint,etc..
to share their experience with it or what do they think about this strategy.

To use hedging you need to understand thoroughly the concept of risk and should clearly realise which risk you want to hedge and which exposure you want to leave uncovered (and thus expect return as a reward for that). I often use futures in combination with CFD from Hotforex to cover my risky bets but know what risk you want to hedge.