NF or BNF for Scalping?

The more liquid an instrument, the smaller the gaps will be in bids and asks.
LTP will move more smoothly, ever tried BNF?
Look for instruments that have large turnover, large OI, large volumes and large TSQ/TBQ.

In BNF also, if you try scalping 18000 PE when spot is 19500, you will face the same issue. Look for large parameters mentioned above.
never tried BNF.
I traded(scalped actually :) ) Tatasteel,Tatamotors,Bhartiairtel,Relinfra,DLF,Rcom,Union Bank,SBIN,VEDL so far with 2-3 lots using SL-M order only,that may be the reason I faced slippage.SL-M orders jumps a lot.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-1353.html#post1175319

mkbsiva

mkbsiva

@Siva,How many trades do you take a day being a Scalper?
It depends upon the condition of the day.. in futures sometimes 5 or even 10.

When iam in the mood of scalping options the number of trades have crossed 50. (break-even is very less in options)
As i am into fixed brokerage plan, that doesn't concerns me a lot.

aja

never tried BNF.
I traded(scalped actually :) ) Tatasteel,Tatamotors,Bhartiairtel,Relinfra,DLF,Rcom,Union Bank,SBIN,VEDL so far with 2-3 lots using SL-M order only,that may be the reason I faced slippage.SL-M orders jumps a lot.
Yes,SL-M orders give a lot of slippage while trading Stock Fut because SL-M is in essence a market order.When the trigger is hit,a market order is sent.

aja

It depends upon the condition of the day.. in futures sometimes 5 or even 10.

When iam in the mood of scalping options the number of trades have crossed 50. (break-even is very less in options)
As i am into fixed brokerage plan, that doesn't concerns me a lot.
5-10 BNF Fut Scalps :O
Nice,how much is the target for such scalps Siva?